Terrance Brooks

Dakota Dozier

Bruce Carter

Mike Pennell

Julian Stanford

J. Harrison

RFA's

Quincy Enunwa-Tender him at a 2nd round level

Xavier Cooper-Tender him at original level (UDFA)

Rontez Miles-Tender him at original level (UDFA)

Brent Qvale-Tender him at original level (UDFA)

FA Signings

Offense

Kirk Cousins, QB-We'll see if it actually happens, but if it does, most of us will be very happy.

Ryan Jensen, C-Getting a center will be key this off-season.  Either Jensen or Richburg will do the job.

Trey Burton, TE-If you don't know him, check him out.  He was arguably more productive than ASJ less year if half of the snaps as Philly's backup TE.  ASJ apparently wants big money which is crazy.

Defense

Sheldon Richardson, DE-Really a toss-up if Mac would go down this route, but if we could get Sheldon back at a decent price, it would likely be worth it.  For Mac's sake, he'd have to frontload guaranteed money.

Brashad Breeland, CB-I've always been a big Breeland fan and found him very underrated.  I think the competition for guys like T. Johnson will be insane, so I can see us settling on a 2nd tier, #1 corner. 

Draft

1) Cleveland-Josh Allen

2) Giants-Josh Rosen

3) Colts-Saquon Barkley

4) Cleveland-Minkah Fitzpatrick

5) Denver-Sam Darnold

6) Trade Down: We trade to 9 with the Raiders who won the coin toss and want to jump the Bucs to grab Chubb, so Raiders-Bradley Chubb.  We pick up their 3rd and 4th rounders.

7) Tampa Bay-Marcus Davenport

8) Chicago-Josh Jackson

9) Jets (from Oak)-Quenton Nelson, guard, Notre Dame.  Jets go BPA and stabilize the o-line.  The line is officially revamped with Nelson and Jensen.

Round 2

2a) Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, Edge, Oklahoma-We get the edge that this team has need for way too long. 

2b (from Seattle)- Auden Tate, WR, FSU-Desperately needing another RZ threat, we add big bodied Tate who should give us a well-rounded receiving core.

Round 3

3a) Rashaad Penny, RB, SD State-We add Penny who is the prototypical one cut back to fit the offense and carry the load as our #1 RB.

3b (from Oak)-Duke Dawson, CB, Florida-We add a guy who can slide right into the slot and replace Skrine

Round 4-

4a) Austin Corbett, Guard, Nevada-Corbett would give us a future at guard if needed or depth.  The hope would be for him to start RG next year and we can cut Winters.

4b (from Oak)-Quadree Henderson, WR, Pitt-Known as Mr. Jetsweep, Quadree was arguably the best gadget player and return man in college FB.  

Round 6- Nic Schimonek, QB, Texas Tech-We take a flier on a QB after moving on from Petty with Hack as the primary backup.  Schimonek needs time to develop, but will have it.  He has experience in a pro-style offense after transferring from Iowa.

Round 7- Lowell Lotuleilei, NT, Utah- Even though we bring back Pennell, finding a late-round stash to potentially replace McClendon down the road wouldn't be a bad move.  The last NT we took from Utah worked out well (Pouha). 

Depth Chart

QB-Cousins, Hack, Schimonek

RB-Penny, Powell, McGuire

FB-Thomas

WR-Anderson, Kearse, Stewart, Henderson

WR-Enunwa, Tate, Hansen

TE-Burton, Leggett, Tomlinson

LT-Beachum

LG-Nelson, Corbett

C-Jensen, Harrison

RG-Winters, Dozier

RT-Shell, Qvale

Defense

DE-Williams, Cooper

NT- McClendon, Lotuleilei

DT-Richardson, Pennell

SAM-Jenkins, Martin

MIKE-Davis, Carter

WILL-Lee, Stanford

EDGE-Okoronkwo, Mauldin, Donahue

CB-Breeland, Roberts, Robinson

CB-Claiborne, Burris

Slot- Dawson

FS-Maye, Brooks

SS-Adams, Miles

K-Catanzaro

P-Edwards

LS-Hennessy

KR/PR-Henderson

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya Penny isn’t on the top of my RB favorites. I also don’t like trading back there. I’d just draft Chubbor Nelson at 6 if I were the Jets. I also see everyone nearly every year mock us trading back Round 1 and it literally never happens.

It's hard to do but there's always a possibility 

What happens if   we don't sign Cousins, who is going to play QB, if we are going back to the 19 forties single wing offensive OK, but if not what to we do. And trading the six pick in the draft to move down to get Nelson is flat out F******* insane. We need that six spot just in case we don't get Cousins so we at least a chance to get a young QB. 

4 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

What happens if   we don't sign Cousins, who is going to play QB, if we are going back to the 19 forties single wing offensive OK, but if not what to we do. And trading the six pick in the draft to move down to get Nelson is flat out F******* insane. We need that six spot just in case we don't get Cousins so we at least a chance to get a young QB. 

He has Cousins signing with us in this mock. So that point makes no sense. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

He has Cousins signing with us in this mock. So that point makes no sense. 

Don't you think it is time to get down to reality, and stop predicating all these different scenarios about Cousins. I want to sign Cousins but the chances are very slim.

1 minute ago, doumeyer said:

Don't you think it is time to get down to reality, and stop predicating all these different scenarios about Cousins. I want to sign Cousins but the chances are very slim.

It's a Mock offseason where the scenario is we sign Cousins.....like bruh

8 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

They’re actually not slim at all. Most think we are the favorites.

30 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

They're saying it'll likely be us or the Broncos; especially with reports that the Vikes are likely to bring back Keenum.

Archived