Draft Discussion 3.0

NudeTayne

In the last episode of Draft Discussion....

(Flashes of action packed scenes from the previous thread) 

Letsgobrownies - "Cut the green wire?!?!? Hornby!!! They're both green!" 

Bonanza - "Who taught you this Rod Johnson?!?!?" Rod - "I learned it from watching you!"

Thomas5737 (Hanging off a ledge) - "WHO ARE YOU?!?!?" Freakygenuiskid - "I'm the moderator!" 

Buno67 (Wearing a dynamite vest with a deadman's trigger in his hand) - "I'm pregnant, one of you is the father and unless I get 1 million dollars everyone is going to die!" Everyone who posts here regularly that I missed - "GASP!"

Mastercheddaar - "Theoretical question- I'm sick of these talking head mocks where we pick Fitzpatrick at #4. They then say he is super talented and can play any position!!!! :S It seem lazy to me." 

AND NOW THE EXCITING CONCLUSION!!!!!

I still don't like Fitz at #4. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

For those who have seen me post, ya'll know I'm coo with not taking a QB at 1.

That being said, I'm kinda falling for Josh Rosen. That kid's ball placement, combined with sheer arm power and pocket presence (amongst the other critical QB intangibles) has left me believing that he could very easily be the best signal caller in this class. Perhaps the upside of Darnold is greater, but having to alter his mechanics scares me, not to mention, it is all but certain that his development will take much longer...

...Time...not something this franchise can really afford right now...

I’m just going to throw this out. Bradley Chubb has the 2nd best hands we have seen from a prospect. #1 was Bosa, who was godly with his hands. He isn’t a freak like Garrett but he is still a damn good athlete with amazing hands. I think he could be a day 1 impact player in the NFL

34 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I’m just going to throw this out. Bradley Chubb has the 2nd best hands we have seen from a prospect. #1 was Bosa, who was godly with his hands. He isn’t a freak like Garrett but he is still a damn good athlete with amazing hands. I think he could be a day 1 impact player in the NFL

Yeah I don’t get the e-hate for him. He’s an immediate upgrade over Ogbah as he’s a better pass rusher and does everything else. He’d be a perfect LDE. 

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah I don’t get the e-hate for him. He’s an immediate upgrade over Ogbah as he’s a better pass rusher and does everything else. He’d be a perfect LDE. 

I don’t know if the browns will draft him. I’m not a fan of drafting him but I sure as hell won’t hate it. 

Chubb and Garrett would wreck the league for at least the next 4years!

38 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I don’t know if the browns will draft him. I’m not a fan of drafting him but I sure as hell won’t hate it. 

Chubb and Garrett would wreck the league for at least the next 4years!

Yeah it’s not necessarily a position of need but he’d be BPA if he’s there at 4. And I’m slightly afraid of Garrett and Ogbah with their injury history. And I finally want a freaking pass rush, oddly enough makes DBs better, go figure. 

Archived