Are the Ravens still a superior organisation in the NFL?

Mancunian Raven

@BaltimoreTerp I do agree that we are a great organization that has gotten complacent to this point. I believe the Steelers get to that point every now and again as well. The true measure is seeing how this organization will adjust after three HOF players have left. They initially struggled to replace Ogden and then found their way. They’ve initially struggled to replace Ray and Ed, but I do think we’re starting to see the team regain their identity over the past couple drafts. The past two drafts haven’t been enough to erase the bad drafts and moves after our SB, but one more identity draft is all I think we need to get back to supremacy in the AFC.

Which is why, while I’m not optimistic enough to never question this team, while I’m also not pessimistic enough to undervalue the impact of purging two Ravens HOF lifers (Reed left for one year but still). The organization struggled to adjust, but I believe THIS offseason is the one that will tell us whether we are still good, like I believe we are, or average. We just need to have a good offseason IMO.

Archived