Bears Offseason Tracker

WindyCity

3 hours ago, TankWilliams said:

I mean, I like Landry but I would not want to give up draft picks in addition to that big contract he's got.

Most I would do would be to swap picks or a single mid rounder. Say our 2nd and 5th forn their 2nd and 5th. Or a 4th if just wanting a single pick. 

Not trading the farm for him at all though. 

4 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I have a bad feeling it could be Landry...would make sense for all three parties.

For me it depends on the draft compensation.

Paying him means little to me, we have the cash and he is producitive and durable.

So help me god if we give up a real pick in this franchise tag charade the Dolphins are running.

Two of the quieter yet extremely important hires on Nagy's staff...

Jason Loscalzo has been hired as head strength and conditioning coach. He served in the same position at Washington State the past six seasons.

Andre Tucker has also joined the Bears as head athletic trainer. He spent the last eight seasons as assistant athletic trainer with the Cleveland Browns.

7 minutes ago, G08 said:

Also pretty awesome to hear Pace say that Leonard Floyd should be ready for the off-season programs.

Yep that is awesome to hear. I really hope he takes a big leap next year. We desperately need a pass rusher next to him. 

Just now, Nads786 said:

Yep that is awesome to hear. I really hope he takes a big leap next year. We desperately need a pass rusher next to him. 

I'd love to see him get even stronger in his upper body and base. And yeah man, we need someone opposite him that can hunt.

Just now, G08 said:

I'd love to see him get even stronger in his upper body and base. And yeah man, we need someone opposite him that can hunt.

Even with Nelson's combine results I have leaning toward a pass rusher if we find one we love. DE>RT

Archived