Bears Offseason Tracker

WindyCity

Just now, G08 said:

If for some reason we can't land Fuller or Johnson, how would people feel about Bashaud Breeland and then drafting Denzel Ward at #8?

I had the Bears getting Breeland in my mock that I never posted, it needs a good amount of work again though. 

14 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Multiple reports have been posted that this rumor was false, and that Howard is not available. 

I actually didn't even read the article, it was just clickbait bs as always. 

6 hours ago, G08 said:

If for some reason we can't land Fuller or Johnson, how would people feel about Bashaud Breeland and then drafting Denzel Ward at #8?

I definately believe Ward can be a shutdown corner and wouldn't mind seeing him as the pick at 8. Just would like to see him pair with Fuller. Breeland is a nice #2 but Fuller's ceiling is much higher.

18 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

He is bad and should lose his job to a draft pick.

He’s a backup caliber player. For now he’s a placeholder, but he didn’t get anyone killed last year despite being moved all over. Could do worse as a depth guy. 

4 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

He's gotta sign it first, which will require holding onto the pen. Nothing guaranteed yet, besides Windy's blood pressure just got a little higher

Well the link provided says he signed it.

1 minute ago, RunningVaccs said:

He's gotta sign it first, which will require holding onto the pen. Nothing guaranteed yet, besides Windy's blood pressure just got a little higher

He’s still an end of the bench/ST guy and Pace is going to view him as that. I don’t have any problem with Bellamy as a WR 5/6 who’s a good but not great ST player. That’s his role. 

If/when we sign other guys it wouldn’t shock me to see them rescind it if he hasn’t signed it. Or just keep him as a camp body. I’m pretty sure he’s not guaranteed anything as a RFA unless he is actually on the roster opening day. 

Archived