Merica's Baseball League

crab1106

My Keeper core is deep so looking to liquid date solid quantity for quality.

Keepers

1B Paul Goldschmidt

1B Jose Abreu

2B Brian Dozier

2B/SS Jose Ramirez

SS Frankie Lindor

SS Addison Russell

3B/SS Alex Bergman

LF Andrew Benintendi

CF Starling Marte

RF Bryce Harper

SP Carlos Martinez

SP Corey Kluber

SP Yu Darvish

CL Corey Knebel

Also have Ken Giles, Greg Holland and Jon Gray

If anyone wants to ship me a bona-fide ace for Abreu, Darvish and Russell PM me.

Alright. We are back at full staff. Our owners are tagged below. Everyone please set the keepers and drop non keepers. Please like this to acknowledge you've read this and set your keepers. 

When would everyone want to do the draft? My vote is to do a live draft. Maybe on a Friday night?

@I_GET_SAX @BillsGuy82 @BigBillsFan13 @biggio7 @The Gnat @detfan782004 @Chetlemonrules @Sllim Pickens @Mgaudreau @Deadpulse

1 hour ago, crab1106 said:

Alright. We are back at full staff. Our owners are tagged below. Everyone please set the keepers and drop non keepers. Please like this to acknowledge you've read this and set your keepers. 

When would everyone want to do the draft? My vote is to do a live draft. Maybe on a Friday night?

@I_GET_SAX @BillsGuy82 @BigBillsFan13 @biggio7 @The Gnat @detfan782004 @Chetlemonrules @Sllim Pickens @Mgaudreau @Deadpulse

Done

15 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I think since its only a few rounds we should draft on FF.  If we do a live draft I vote not to do it until close to the start of the season.

If a forum draft is what the consensus prefers then Im fine. I agree though that a live draft should be in a few weeks. I'll propose Friday 3-23 @8pm EST.   

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I think since its only a few rounds we should draft on FF.  If we do a live draft I vote not to do it until close to the start of the season.

Agreed, either do it live, or wait until the last second.

1 hour ago, crab1106 said:

I'll propose Friday 3-23 @8pm EST.   

I think that would work for me if we decided to do it live instead.

Archived