Merica's Baseball League

crab1106

11 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Look forward to the third pick 

Looking forward to getting this rolling and hoping the league comes to life this year. While I was reviewing teams I found that a lot of the rosters were pretty solid.

1 hour ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

So I'm assuming Ohtani is available at either SP or DH, but is he going to be available at both spots? Like can I move him back and forth?

Typically ESPN goes with whatever the team lists them as and then they become eligible for other positions after five starts in a certain amount of time. You'll want an original SP designation and then hope he DH's five times

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Typically ESPN goes with whatever the team lists them as and then they become eligible for other positions after five starts in a certain amount of time. You'll want an original SP designation and then hope he DH's five times

Gotcha. Yeah I have him as SP now, but I imagine he'll get DH eligibility before too long too. 

17 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

Whatever way works for me. 

Obviously I'm new, but whoever didn't keep Luis Castillo.....thank you.

I figured he Ohtani would be first but shocked when Castillo wasn't second.  Then even more shocked when he didn't go third. 

Alright, we're at a week and this thing hasnt gotten past the 2nd round. This is wayyy to slow. We need to pick it up so we're not drafting until or past the start of the season. I am instituting 6 hour windows with a grace period from 11 EST- 7EST starting tomorrow morning. 

@The Gnat @BigBillsFan13 @Sllim Pickens @Famous Jameis @I_GET_SAX @Chetlemonrules @detfan782004 @biggio7 @Deadpulse @BillsGuy82

Archived