New Fantasy Baseball League?

biggio7

I know we have a bunch of fantasy leagues going on. But, I wanted to talk to you all about a different styled league. Now that ESPN is allowing us to see things we can add in to a new league, I wanted to get some general interest for us who will really stick to it and love this game of baseball all year long.

ESPN has something called Total Season Points. You earn points for players doing certain things. I think that's a really cool idea. I love having so many categories as well. It's basically ROTO but you can award for players doing something out of the ordinary. IE; You can have higher points earned for Grand Slams, Hitting for the Cycle, No Hitter, Holds. You get -1 for Strikeouts, etc. I think it would be different and could be interesting. Though we would have to set up the points for things before starting. I might be in the minority but I'd love to fielding but it's okay if that's a no go.

We could decide on how big the roster would be but I was figuring 30. Allowing 5 to be minor league players. That way it's our team/dynasty and those minor league players, we'd have the rights to them each year unless we choose not to anymore. Again, all open for discussion. I'm gauging interest on how you all would be interested in the points scoring system and such.

8 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

If you are doing a ROTO Dynasty league with full keepers....

i will get in on the ground floor.

Samesies. I'd prefer ESPN because I'm not in any Yahoo leagues. I tried one a couple years back and I just didn't remember 100% of the time to check it the way I'd want to.

Archived