Steelers have this pick now from the Ross Cockrell trade

My mistake still a 7th round pick.

This is the Steeler's pick from the Cockrell trade

220. New York Giants: DE Ade Aruna (Tulane) 6’6” 270 lbs

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

Steelers have this pick now from the Ross Cockrell trade

My mistake still a 7th round pick.

This is the Steeler's pick from the Cockrell trade

Thanks for the heads up. Apparently you can’t trust the internet anymore to do all the work for you. Shame

Solid for the Bengals.  I'm not enamored with Williams, but he fits the biggest need.  I would be beyond mad if we ignored center.  I'd rather take a center in the second (the best spot to take your choice) and fill the LB hole in free agency.

Rest of it is solid for Cincy.  As a Jags fan noted above somewhere, they have our slotted pick in the seventh round as compensation for Chris Smith.

2 hours ago, skhurst0398 said:

Is there a player that you think fits better for your team in the first?

I like Brown far more and would put him at RT from the get go.  We are weak at both tackle spots anyway.  LT should be more important, but I see Brown as a 10 year RT anchor, similar to what we had with Willie Anderson years ago.

16 hours ago, The OUTLAW said:

I'm not a fan of Courtland Sutton to the Browns but other than that the picks are okay.  Rather see Christian Kirk instead of Sutton and maybe Equanimeous St. Brown in the 3rd. 

Double down on the position in the top 3 rounds? Do you guys not like Coleman or have no faith that Gordon will remain on the field?

1 hour ago, skhurst0398 said:

Double down on the position in the top 3 rounds? Do you guys not like Coleman or have no faith that Gordon will remain on the field?

He hasn't been able to stay healthy but on top of that, have you ever heard of a team having too many good receivers?

This is a good Bills draft, except for Josh Allen.  I just don't think he's a first round pick, but I guess there's no denying he's going in the first.  Love the Jaire Alexander and DJ Moore picks.  I feel its a bit early for Thompson, but I don't really know too much about him.  

Also, we own the Jaguars 5th round pick.  I think an RB, interior OL or OLB would make sense here.

8. Chicago Bears: LB Tremaine Edmunds (Virginia Tech) 6’5” 250 lbs 

39.  Chicago Bears: WR Christian Kirk (Texas A&M) 5’11” 201 lbs

107. Chicago Bears: OL Sam Jones (Arizona St) 6’5” 290 lbs

117. Chicago Bears (f/ARI): CB JC Jackson (Maryland) 6’1” 193 lbs

147.  Chicago Bears: WR J’Mon Moore (Missouri) 6’3” 205 lbs

184. Chicago Bears: CB Michael Joseph (Dubuque) 6’1” 186 lbs

224. Chicago Bears: LB Nick DeLuca (NDSU) 6’3” 245 lbs

Not bad.  I would like us to draft a QB in the later rounds to be a backup.  Edmunds is either a boom or bust player. 

I can see taking 2 CB's. Special Teams player cant ignore Delvin Breaux always injured, he's been out for 2 years I think its risky to think he's going to be healthy. OP..You missed one The Saints own the Cards 6th round pick #192 (Adrian Peterson trade)

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:32 AM, jcvoodoo said:

First off, good/solid job overall. 

Last season, the TE play was horrible to put it nicely. I don't see one here unless you think the Saints sign Jimmy Graham and I am confused as to why you think they take two CBs. Care to elaborate on this?

Archived