Off-season/draft day trades

NudeTayne

Schobert's real value.   

21 members have voted

1. 1. If we can get 2nd round value for Schobert, do we flip him?

• No. He's already a Pro Bowler and will continue to improve. He's just a child!
    • Yes. Let's flip him before the rest of the league figures out his favorite USA Network program is JAG.

4 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I remember during the draft process people saying he had absolutely no life skills, couldn’t do anything for himself

If that’s his issue, maybe a change of scenery couldn’t hurt.

Cleveland is a little slower paced, easier to navigate than NYC, maybe that helps.  Get him a maid, a chef and an accountant and call it a day.

22 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If that’s his issue, maybe a change of scenery couldn’t hurt.

Cleveland is a little slower paced, easier to navigate than NYC, maybe that helps.  Get him a maid, a chef and an accountant and call it a day.

He has all of that, her name is Annie Apple. He may be from NJ, but Cleveland sounds like the perfect place for the type guy he is.

27 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

His father is  a chef and never learned to cook.... tisk tisk tisk 

Right?  

You think he’d have leaned something by mistake or some ish, casual conversation or something.

I get not being able to prepare a gourmet meal, but when someone says “I can’t cook anything”, what they mean is “I’m too lazy to cook my own food.”

Scrambling eggs and boiling pasta isn’t rocket surgery. Hell with YouTube there’s really no excuse nowadays, there are tutorial videos for everything.

Archived