2018 Vikings Draft Prospects - Defensive Line

swede700

Day three Andrew Brown would be awesome...excellent potential as Richardson insurance and would actually be dynamite playing next to him in passing situations instead of kicking an end down. 

37 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Kendricks already is that coverage LB

IMO, better off with 2 on 3rd down...but maybe I'm wrong on that....the hybrid LB/S, something I have wanted for some time, seems like the kind of player every team should be trying to find. Can cover RB/TE, but still tackle. It's a passing league.*

*most obvious sentence ever

3 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Barr and Kendricks on 3rd down would be your two linebackers.

This whole thing started because I said one option was to have Barr rush the QB, instead of drafting another DE.....so, ya, if he doesn't rush, he does that. Kind of goes w/o saying, I'd guess.

In any event, I still put DE near the top of needs, after OL.

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

This whole thing started because I said one option was to have Barr rush the QB, instead of drafting another DE.....so, ya, if he doesn't rush, he does that. Kind of goes w/o saying, I'd guess.

In any event, I still put DE near the top of needs, after OL.

OG>OT>DE>S>CB>WR for me, you?

I'd switch CB and S, only because I think CB is soooo important. But yes. Maybe DE=OT, not sure how they (and I) feel about Remmers. 

Oh, and RB>WR. I think you can nearly always fill WR3/4 with a FA, and I expect them to sign Diggs at some point. If they aren't planning on signing Diggs......WR is still last for me.

IOL is number one for me.

DE or OT is number two

CB is number four, though if they love a CB and don't love a DE, it wouldn't kill me if they took CB before DE.

S is number five

RB

Other (including punter and kicker)

Archived