2018 Vikings Draft Prospects - Offensive Line

swede700

2 minutes ago, rpmwr19 said:

First time in a few years I haven't been able to actively watch the combine... I appreciate the updates you're posting.

There is a google doc in the NFL Draft sub forum they are updating too if you want to see some numbers. They will have them posted 

2 minutes ago, perrynoid said:

Just a general question: how much does Price's injury drop his draft stock?  A full round?  Half a round?  How many teams might strike him off their board?

Depends on the severity, and he’s had multiple injuries, so this may throw up another red flag. 

It sounds like what’s being described is a grade two injury which shouldn’t take more than two months to heal. 

Multiple injuries will drop him down more than just this single one. If it was just this injury with no past injuries, I’d say it wouldn’t drop him much at all. 

1 minute ago, rpmwr19 said:

Depends on the severity, and he’s had multiple injuries, so this may throw up another red flag. 

It sounds like what’s being described is a grade two injury which shouldn’t take more than two months to heal. 

Multiple injuries will drop him down more than just this single one. If it was just this injury with no past injuries, I’d say it wouldn’t drop him much at all. 

Correct, any they know torn pecs are something that linger. 

Draft wise, you basically just won’t see him in the first. Depending on what teams find out about him, you may see him fall to the 3rd

Archived