TCMD - Suggestions and Feedback

ny92mike

• 3 weeks later...

So I've been slowly working on some of the minor issues with the workbooks, and would like to get your feedback, not only with this but with other things that get carried into this thread.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PIGUzQTearyiKMRdQDW4RIcJJtIDjdCk3X_woV7Eo-E/edit?usp=sharing

The above link is a sample of a potential new team roster workbook.  The added pieces include a simpler way add and remove players from the trade block, by using the docs new feature of checkboxes located in column G.  Additional formulas also will remove players from the block that don't meet the following criteria;  status must be listed as Active, cannot be players acquired through free agency, or tagged, extended or restructured. 

The next addition allows for you to include pending transactions to the salary cap, without having to manually enter all of the information.

For adding potential players through trade, there are 3 slots (more can be added if needed).  starting at row 170, Cell L171:L173 is a drop down list of all players, rather than using the drop down list simply start typing the name and a list will populate to choose the player you wish to add.  The rest of the information will populate such as cap information, position, exp, etc.  However, to add the player to the salary cap you'll need to check the box in column X.  

Below this is a completely automated section, that pulls information from the free agency workbooks that you complete before hand.  You will need to use the checkboxes in column X to add them to the salary cap.  

There might be a better solution to making the non-official team roster workbooks easier to manage but at this time this is what I've got.

If you can think of a better solution, that I can create using excel I'd be happy to build it.  

Let me know what you all think about using this or something similar to this.

Note:  I'm going to try to pull the free agency and league trade block information into this workbook if possible, worst case I'll add the links to make it easier to navigate.

Thanks

@LuckyNumber11

@bcb1213

@SirA1

@NickChowaniec

@BringinDaPain

@winitall

@sparky151

@cortes02

@Desperado82

@BowserBroncos

@IDOG_det