Nailed This 4 Rounder With Comp Picks For All Teams

goldfishwars

I like the draft other than Donte Jackson. If we get a Corner we need a tall physical one. Just because our corners aren't that tall. Also we really need a new inside Linebacker Malik Jefferson would of been the better pick. Just because our team couldn't cover tightends or runningbacks if our life depended on it. 

Horrible for both Eagles and CLE. 

Cle you had an A+ but then 1 wrong pick in the 2nd screwed it. 

for CLE:

I think barkley needs to be #1 or he isn't going to be there at #4 for CLE IMO but gettng him at #4 would be a steal for them

so 1st round picks good

2nd rounders should've been if how your draft board fell was real:

Jaire Alexander and Justin Reid Excellent Picks however Anthony Miller is def not, He is not even worthy of being in the top 5 WR's of this class

So instead should've been Courtland Sutton or Arden Key

3rd Round Jamarco Jones is a miss especially with Tyrell Crosby and Brian O'Neil still on the board

4th Round should've been Micah Kiser and Tavareous McFadden. 

Thats a hit for CLE and instantly bolsters the team. 

for Phi 

I don't hate Washington, just Courtland Sutton would be a way better pick. also only 1 WR the whole 1st round, no way they'll be at least 2.

6 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I think I agree. Don't hate any of it though if it happened this way. 

I’m floored at the amount of mocks taking Derwin James...I mean he is a heckuva player but has very similar skill set  to DJ Swearinger and Montae Nicholson has shown he can’t play when healthy. Plus, WAS has a million other holes. 

On 2/22/2018 at 1:20 PM, goldfishwars said:

48. Los Angeles Chargers   - Justin Reid   [ FS ]   Stanford

On 2/22/2018 at 1:20 PM, goldfishwars said:

64. Cleveland Browns (from Philadelphia ) - Justin Reid   [ S ]   Stanford

You have Reid going twice in the second

6 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I think barkley needs to be #1 or he isn't going to be there at #4 for CLE IMO

I don't think any team would pass on the chance to take their number one QB for a running back, no matter how special that running back is. I love Barkley and like him as a player more than any of the quarterbacks but QB isn't typically a position that teams would settle on their second or third ranked prospect if they can have their number one.

20 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Horrible for both Eagles and CLE. 

Cle you had an A+ but then 1 wrong pick in the 2nd screwed it. 

for CLE:

I think barkley needs to be #1 or he isn't going to be there at #4 for CLE IMO but gettng him at #4 would be a steal for them

so 1st round picks good

2nd rounders should've been if how your draft board fell was real:

Jaire Alexander and Justin Reid Excellent Picks however Anthony Miller is def not, He is not even worthy of being in the top 5 WR's of this class

So instead should've been Courtland Sutton or Arden Key

3rd Round Jamarco Jones is a miss especially with Tyrell Crosby and Brian O'Neil still on the board

4th Round should've been Micah Kiser and Tavareous McFadden. 

Thats a hit for CLE and instantly bolsters the team. 

for Phi 

I don't hate Washington, just Courtland Sutton would be a way better pick. also only 1 WR the whole 1st round, no way they'll be at least 2.

Justin Reid also went to the chargers in the middle of the second round already....lol.

As for the Chargers draft, I'm a pretty big fan.  We JUST missed out on the two guys I would want in the 2nd (and Reid is only necessary if we get rid of Boston for some reason, as he's young and showed a lot of upside at the end of the year) in Settle (who honestly, I'd be comfortable taking at 17) and Ragnow.  Other than that, I like the draft a lot.

On 2/22/2018 at 2:20 PM, goldfishwars said:

Cleveland Browns

1.            Sam Darnold      [              QB          ]              USC

4.            Saquon Barkley [              RB           ]              Penn St.

33.          Jaire Alexander [              CB           ]              Louisville

35.          Anthony Miller  [              WR         ]              Memphis

64.          Justin Reid          [              S              ]              Stanford

65.          Jamarco Jones   [              OT          ]              Ohio St.

103.        Uchenna Nwosu              [              OLB        ]              USC

125.        Cedrick Wilson  [              WR         ]              Boise St.

I like the Cleveland draft and I would be happy with it.  How I would change it is Buffalo is trying to trade up to get a QB, I would trade #4 for #21 and #22.  I know we will lose out on Barkley, and personally I think Denzel  Ward goes top 10, but if it played out as above , we could get Darnold, Ward and Mike McGlinchey .   So we could end up with the QB we want, the top CB and top OT in the first 3 picks

56 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

I'm finding the Bears pick at 8 really hard!

If it's me making the call, Tremaine Edmunds, Quenton Nelson, Denzel Ward/Joshua Jackson (in that order)

Archived