Dynasty with salary cap and yearly FA signing

mitch_connor

New league starting play in 2018/Dynasty/10 team/PPR/Superflex

Salary cap; player's salary escalates each year he's on your roster. Keeping a superstar for his entire career will mean tough choices elsewhere.

Yearly FA signing period(auction), and yearly rookie draft. The first year, ALL veteran NFL players will be available in the FA auction; the FA pool will be smaller in subsequent years.

Owners will want to be active much of the calendar year, which doesn't appeal to everyone. As with any dynasty league, best to stay away unless you are confident you can commit.

Overview provided in the below document; feel free to ask any questions. I hope to have ten owners by early April.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KCVP2GLvwGomt85vN8IGYQRNu16LAK2eJ6XlM3pjE_0

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2018 at 10:22 PM, mitch_connor said:

New league starting play in 2018/Dynasty/10 team/PPR/Superflex

Salary cap; player's salary escalates each year he's on your roster. Keeping a superstar for his entire career will mean tough choices elsewhere.

Yearly FA signing period(auction), and yearly rookie draft. The first year, ALL veteran NFL players will be available in the FA auction; the FA pool will be smaller in subsequent years.

Owners will want to be active much of the calendar year, which doesn't appeal to everyone. As with any dynasty league, best to stay away unless you are confident you can commit.

Overview provided in the below document; feel free to ask any questions. I hope to have ten owners by early April.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KCVP2GLvwGomt85vN8IGYQRNu16LAK2eJ6XlM3pjE_0

Interesting set-up. Does MFL allow you to play with punters, fullbacks, coaches, and offensive linemen? I know you can play IDP and K.

Archived