2018 Vikings Draft Prospects - Quarterback

swede700

I don't really want to get into another long, drawn-out argument about this, because I know neither side is likely to budge. However, something that doesn't get brought up often enough is the weather conditions Allen has played through in many of his games. All many of his detractors do is simply look at the box score numbers and that's it. But weather is an important factor to consider.

Josh Allen played in 8 games this season with a gametime temp of 50 degrees or cooler. 

By comparison, Jackson played in 2. The coldest game conditions he had to play in this season was 47 degrees at kickoff.

I don't think Lamar saw many weather conditions like this.... (keep watching, you'll see what I'm talking about)

8 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I honestly don’t think I’ve seen a prospect with more excuses than Josh Allen. Now it’s the weather, oh brother. 

So it's just as easy to play quarterback in snowstorms and 20-30 mph winds than it is in 70-80 degree weather with no wind?

2 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

So, Josh Allen needs perfect weather conditions and receivers with Stickem on their gloves to look competent. Sounds like a great prospect ? 

And these types of replies are why it's pointless to jump into any debate, and why I'm posting less than ever. 

You're right. You're absolutely right. SemperFeist is the QB whisperer who can perfectly project every prospect who will do well and who will struggle. If Semper said it, it must be taken as the gospel truth, and no bother providing differing information because it's meaningless.

1 minute ago, Klomp said:

And these types of replies are why it's pointless to jump into any debate, and why I'm posting less than ever. 

You're right. You're absolutely right. SemperFeist is the QB whisperer who can perfectly project every prospect who will do well and who will struggle. If Semper said it, it must be taken as the gospel truth, and no bother providing differing information because it's meaningless.

I’m sorry that you can’t handle the same posting style that you dish out. 

Just now, SemperFeist said:

I’m sorry that you can’t handle the same posting style that you dish out. 

I've never discounted anyone's counterarguments for a prospect as making excuses for the player. That's not my style, because I don't know everything there is to know about every prospect. Apparently you do though, which is why you feel so confident about shutting down opposing arguments.

Just now, SemperFeist said:

I’ve never claimed to know everything either, but you love putting words in people’s mouths. 

Allen has flaws in his game, I’m sorry if you don’t see them. 

Have I ever said he doesn't have flaws? No.

Dumbest thing Lamar is doing right now is not working out at WR during this combine after being asked to. It will drive teams away. 

No Agent

Unwilling to be Available.

they are doing this cause the kid is an athletic freak. If all fails at QB, see what could happen. If team falls short, now you can maybe step in and get on the field and be a weapon.

Archived