2018 Vikings Draft Prospects - Quarterback

swede700

Could be, but it looked like he was trying to be “too easy” instead of letting loose with his arm. 

He had a chance to answer some questions, and I don’t think he did. Not a red flag, but certainly didn’t do anything to help himself. 

46 minutes ago, rpmwr19 said:

Could be, but it looked like he was trying to be “too easy” instead of letting loose with his arm. 

He had a chance to answer some questions, and I don’t think he did. Not a red flag, but certainly didn’t do anything to help himself. 

Interesting. 

I didn’t get a chance to see it. But Pat Kerwin and Jim Miller in Sirius NFL Radio had the exact opposite opinion. 

They think he looked great, and answered a lot of questions. 

11 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Interesting. 

I didn’t get a chance to see it. But Pat Kerwin and Jim Miller in Sirius NFL Radio had the exact opposite opinion. 

Missed a ton outside. Wasn’t throwing hard. All the inside stuff looked pretty decent. Just seems lackadaisical 

36 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Interesting. 

He looked fine throwing inside, but out breaking routes and a few of the deep balls were bad. Looked like he was trying to aim small/miss small and he missed big instead. High on the outside throws without much zip. 

Archived