The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

we have zero 2020 backs coming in, also why would Alford turn down calls from any back given the recent track record with elite backs?

That's why I'm confused as to why people would say he turned down calls unless he actually did. Looks like we could use the help but we'll see what happens. If FSU gets a big name, anyone who decommitted may be back

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:44 PM, JTagg7754 said:

That's why I'm confused as to why people would say he turned down calls unless he actually did. Looks like we could use the help but we'll see what happens. If FSU gets a big name, anyone who decommitted may be back

My theory is that next year is Teague's year with one of Chambers or Crowley providing depth (that'll be an interesting spring battle) and when recruiting 2021 backs they are going after a 5 star talent with the thought that they can come in like JK and be the man right away, or at least have a legitimate shot at the opportunity to earn that (since I doubt anything is just given at a place like Ohio State)

6 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

My theory is that next year is Teague's year with one of Chambers or Crowley providing depth (that'll be an interesting spring battle) and when recruiting 2021 backs they are going after a 5 star talent with the thought that they can come in like JK and be the man right away, or at least have a legitimate shot at the opportunity to earn that (since I doubt anything is just given at a place like Ohio State)

Miyan Williams isn't a terrible fall back option.

Wasn't he the Mr. Ohio runner-up last year?

Some were saying he has a mix of Webber and  Hyde..

They worked out great for us

On 12/11/2019 at 3:04 PM, catcheryea said:

gus yoinked a commits offer because he wants to play for a team that hasn't beaten auburn in over a year

he was our highest ranked ol commit

he is ranked #341 in the country

can't wait til they change football to just 7 on 7

Every FSU fan agrees with this.

Edited by hrubes20
  • Like 1