The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

3 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Zach Evans took an OV to Tennessee the other day. Would much rather avoid this guy. 

I'm hearing that he'll go with UGA, but the kid is apparently a trainwreck and can't sign a LOI. So this saga could go all the way to the summer. UF visited him in-home and pulled out shortly afterwards. What was implied to me is that the kid is looking to go to the highest bidder.

23 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm hearing that he'll go with UGA, but the kid is apparently a trainwreck and can't sign a LOI. So this saga could go all the way to the summer. UF visited him in-home and pulled out shortly afterwards. What was implied to me is that the kid is looking to go to the highest bidder.

So he's going to go back to Georgia, even though he never really left as Georgia wouldn't rescind the original LOI?  Interesting.  

my favorite thing about the gus era is when a 5* ol is supposed to take an official visit the last weekend before nsd but just doesn't show up at all

but does gus fret? no, he does what he does best and gets a 3* db to commit instead

can you believe there are people out there who don't think gus can lead auburn to a national championship

On 1/26/2020 at 8:44 PM, jrry32 said:

And now the rumor is Tennessee, @titansNvolsR#1. This is going to be an entertaining one lol.

3 hours ago, catcheryea said:

yeah you might have thought "wow stetson bennett is the most 'uga football player' name i've ever heard"

and you would have been correct

but i present new uga commit ladd mcconkey

9627451.JPG

His 247 profile is basically the same picture except not in the wild. This is a happy guy. A very happy guy.