The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

4 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Zach Evans to...

TCU

You know his parents dropped him off or whatever and there was 5 minutes where he was alone in his dorm at TCU fully aware that all he had to do was be kind of normal and he could have been anywhere he wanted, but he wasn't, so now he's at TCU.

I don't wish that type of regret on anybody.

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You know his parents dropped him off or whatever and there was 5 minutes where he was alone in his dorm at TCU fully aware that all he had to do was be kind of normal and he could have been anywhere he wanted, but he wasn't, so now he's at TCU.

Could be worse...

squeeze.gif

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 3:41 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And Evans is TCU's first ever 5* recruit, too.  

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

To have no 5* reruits ever? A little, yeah. 

But looking at Texas Tech, looks like they've never had any, and Baylor has had only two. 

tbh it's the exact opposite of surprising that of the kids who have offers from around the country, none willingly subjected themselves to TCU