The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

16 hours ago, winitall said:

https://247sports.com/Article/Terrence-Lewis-Chaminade-Madonna-tweet-Tennessee-football-148135167/ 

I think we have another Zach Evans situation starting to come together guys. HS football programs tweeting bad things about their 5* players isn't a good sign.

There were definite off-field concerns mentioned with him that caused schools to back off. Pruitt doesn't seem to care, but if he's been kicked out of another school, he probably should.

On 6/12/2020 at 11:02 AM, Texansfan713 said:

Arkansas has a crowded QB room.  Which one of the QB's will transfer in the next few years?  Coley, Hornsby or Rogers?

KJ Jefferson is next up after Franks so if he gets passed up he may be first. I feel like Rogers is just a depth signing and to have a QB from Arkansas on the roster. So long-term I think Hornsby and Coley will battle it out, which makes sense since they are both QBs chosen by the current staff. Not sure we can keep Hornsby's speed off of the field.

John Stephen Jones IMO will grad transfer to a smaller school in Texas eventually too.

Pretty solid week for us getting Coley, 4* WR Rocket Sanders and 4* RB AJ Green. If he sticks with us then Green might battle for the starting spot pretty early, highest rated RB we've gotten since Devwah Whaley in 2016.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2020 at 11:44 AM, gohogs14 said:

KJ Jefferson is next up after Franks so if he gets passed up he may be first. I feel like Rogers is just a depth signing and to have a QB from Arkansas on the roster. So long-term I think Hornsby and Coley will battle it out, which makes sense since they are both QBs chosen by the current staff. Not sure we can keep Hornsby's speed off of the field.

John Stephen Jones IMO will grad transfer to a smaller school in Texas eventually too.

Pretty solid week for us getting Coley, 4* WR Rocket Sanders and 4* RB AJ Green. If he sticks with us then Green might battle for the starting spot pretty early, highest rated RB we've gotten since Devwah Whaley in 2016.

Those are some interesting pickups for sure.  Will be interesting to see what Arkansas is going to roll out this year.  

19 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Wilcoxsin will transfer at some point.  Maybe even back to Tennessee.  

I don’t know many non-delusional UT fans (They’re out there in hiding) that thought he’d stick. He’s been a drama queen the entire time he’s been committed. 

• 2 weeks later...