The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

10 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I need some VolNation screenshots in my life.

They're pretty delicious. This one is my personal favorite.

"Not sure why a kid with that talent would want to come to Tennessee, when the opportunity at Georgia and at Clemson is so much brighter. The loss of T Higgins and Amari Rogers last year was an indicator that Butch Ball isn't anything that talented receivers in the Knoxville area want to be a part of. Now we are looking at the loss of a kid that had been on most major college radars since middle school and I doubt anyone would fault a kid for wanting to be a part of an existing championship program instead of a has been like Tennessee. Currie really needs to step up and demonstrate to the fan base, to the potential recruits, and to the current recruiting class that he is committed to winning, not just to selling tickets, selling sweatshirts with a power T on the front, or just going through the motions since we are in the SEC.

With Currie's mindset, we are destined to be the new doormat of the SEC and potentially the "Minnesota" of the Big 10."

When you're reading a Tennessee thread and Minnesota just gets brutalized out of nowhere. Glorious.

This is the saltiest one though.

"I do not wish him the best. I hope he fails miserably at football. I guess there is no honor among thieves. Please stop using God as a shield to guard you from the ramifications. You have lied and hidden the truth for months, so apparently this has been brewing since before this season. I can promise you one thing, if my son is blessed enough to be good at football he will have exactly one choice, period. I’m over these egotistical spoiled kids. UT and its football tradition have likely done well by this family, and this is what the program gets back. Pretty sad."

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"I do not wish him the best. I hope he fails miserably at football. I guess there is no honor among thieves. Please stop using God as a shield to guard you from the ramifications. You have lied and hidden the truth for months, so apparently this has been brewing since before this season. I can promise you one thing, if my son is blessed enough to be good at football he will have exactly one choice, period. I’m over these egotistical spoiled kids. UT and its football tradition have likely done well by this family, and this is what the program gets back. Pretty sad."

Can already tell his son will only have a 3* heart, UT obviously won't be interested. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

What an amazing name.

His brothers are Equanimeous (Notre Dame) and Osiris (Stanford). Great names all around in that family.

And I really hope he follows his oldest brother to ND and goes against his family's allegiance to USC. Hell, I'd be ok with him joining Osiris at Stanford. Just as long as he doesn't go to USC lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

What an amazing name.

His full name is Amon-Ra Julian Heru J. St. Brown.

His brothers full names are Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown and Osiris Adrian Amen-Ra J. St. Brown.

Father obviously loves ancient Egyptian history and what is funny is the name of the dad is John Brown which is as common as it gets.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

There have been some rumors tossed out about Shea Patterson and Michigan depending on what happens with the NCAA and Ole Miss. Not sure I believe them at this point.

imo potential ‘heisman-contending’ ole miss QB shea patterson fits gus malzahn ‘perfectly’