The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

21 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I saw this yesterday. Can the middle school do something about this? There's no way this kid can be on the field against other middle school kids. I get life isn't fair but this guy will be a one-man wrecking crew. He's probably bigger than 90% of the people on this site.

The top ranked 2019 QB, J.T. Daniels, is committing at 8 p.m. EST

He just got done with a visit to Michigan and put out a top 4 of USC, Michigan, Stanford, and Washington.

I would think he stays in California and its either Stanford or USC, but like I said he just visited Michigan and his dad is from Michigan and supposedly a big Wolverine fan. 

A USC guy on a forum promised weeks ago that in the next month there would be a pretty big kaboom for USC and I'm guessing this is probably it.

It just makes a lot of sense.

Matt Corral is out of the picture.

Daniels recently visited USC and comes from Mater Dei which has produced Matt Barkley and Matt Leinart.

Does anyone have any opinions on Daniels?

Some USC fans seem to think he's overrated.

He's put up some ridiculous stats through his Freshman and Sophomore seasons, but he most likely had the best WR corp in the nation and that should be the case once again going into his Junior campaign.

Seems like a very accurate thrower, albeit not the strongest arm or ability to make plays with his legs.

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The top ranked 2019 QB, J.T. Daniels, is committing at 8 p.m. EST

He just got done with a visit to Michigan and put out a top 4 of USC, Michigan, Stanford, and Washington.

I would think he stays in California and its either Stanford or USC, but like I said he just visited Michigan and his dad is from Michigan and supposedly a big Wolverine fan. 

A USC guy on a forum promised weeks ago that in the next month there would be a pretty big kaboom for USC and I'm guessing this is probably it.

It just makes a lot of sense.

Matt Corral is out of the picture.

Daniels recently visited USC and comes from Mater Dei which has produced Matt Barkley and Matt Leinart.

don't want it to get paged

2 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

USC's recruiting advantage is unreal

Agreed.  Looks like Helton will get them back to being a top recruiting school.  And his team started off rough last year, but really started to play well the last 8-9 games.  It will be interesting to see what he can do with USC and Texas is also starting to get their groove back.