The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

i know we like to joke around a little bit on here occasionally but the following statement is 100% serious

the worst thing gus ever did was lose to tennessee at home and if it weren't for his $960 million buyout he would have been fired before the 4th quarter was over

31 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

One of these is not like the others. 

I get it, but Maryland is a "local" team. It's like what happens to the Hokies every time for the 5* guys from Virginia. Them, Bama, LSU, Georgia, etc on the list. Always the bridesmaid. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I get it, but Maryland is a "local" team. It's like what happens to the Hokies every time for the 5* guys from Virginia. Them, Bama, LSU, Georgia, etc on the list. Always the bridesmaid. 

now add in the pay for likeness. Playing in the DMV might be tempting to a top tier QB

On 5/4/2020 at 5:51 PM, buno67 said:
On 5/4/2020 at 3:17 PM, MikeT14 said:

now add in the pay for likeness. Playing in the DMV might be tempting to a top tier QB

It should also be pointed out that Locksley was hired pretty much solely because he is probably the best in the country at recruiting the DMV area.

19 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

This kid was so Pro-VT too - helping recruit, couldn't wait, etc. Then the (presumed) Auburn bag man came...

i seent on reddit that he wasn't happy with how the rest of vt's recruiting was going ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1