The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

On 5/6/2020 at 11:01 AM, Texansfan713 said:

Basically mean Tennessee is getting Kaidon Salter.  Texas is loaded this year for QB's.

Lucas Coley was probably going to commit to us, then pushed his commitment back after Clemson said they may offer soon.

Unfortunate for us that Briles has seemingly struck out on Salter, Drones and now maybe Coley who were probably our top 3 targets all from Texas. We were looking good for each of them at one point.

Going to have to start showing progress on the field before we can lure some of these guys in eventually though so I can understand it.

4 minutes ago, gohogs14 said:

Lucas Coley was probably going to commit to us, then pushed his commitment back after Clemson said they may offer soon.

Unfortunate for us that Briles has seemingly struck out on Salter, Drones and now maybe Coley who were probably our top 3 targets all from Texas. We were looking good for each of them at one point.

Going to have to start showing progress on the field before we can lure some of these guys in eventually though so I can understand it.

yall need to back off coley!  and Clemson needs to back off too.  he will never play for them if he went there lol.

i wonder what you guy's plan B is since yall plan on bringing in 2 QB's this class.

Edited by Texansfan713

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

yall need to back off coley!  and Clemson needs to back off too.  he will never play for them if he went there lol.

i wonder what you guy's plan B is since yall plan on bringing in 2 QB's this class.

No idea. I would rather just take one this class and take two in the next class instead of having to reach for someone we aren't in love with if it comes to that.

Though with no one being able to visit we may have to take a lot of in-state kids we normally wouldn't since it's going to be harder to recruit out of state than it ever has been. Recruits are probably going to be more likely to stay close to home this cycle.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gohogs14 said:

Is that the kid from Friday Nite Tykes? His dad was annoying.

3 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

It’s certainly good but it’s propped up by the number of commits. Their average rating is in the 89 range.

and they'll lose some guys once they can take visits again and they finally get to see knoxville

boom roasted

• Like 1