The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

14 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

To have no 5* reruits ever? A little, yeah. 

But looking at Texas Tech, looks like they've never had any, and Baylor has had only two. 

TCU is in a spot where they can nab 3* and 4* guys and promise them playing time over the bigger schools in Texas, but 5* guys are being recruited around the country.  TCU isn't hanging with the big boys as far as recruiting goes.  Patterson usually does well with what he gets in though.  

4 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

TCU is in a spot where they can nab 3* and 4* guys and promise them playing time over the bigger schools in Texas, but 5* guys are being recruited around the country.  TCU isn't hanging with the big boys as far as recruiting goes.  Patterson usually does well with what he gets in though.  

I hear you guys. I don't think they would be getting them on the regular. I was just shocked they never slipped one. Even Rutgers and Oregon State as examples have done that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 5:31 PM, JammerHammer21 said:

USC gets a second top 100 QB in Miller Moss. Chip Kelly is goddamn awful at recruiting lmao

Still think it's worse that Stanford didn't even offer him despite Moss being the kid of two Stanford grads.

We already have a QB in this class. And good or bad we almost never recruit QBs as small as Moss. The last <6'3 QBs I can think of we have seriously gone after are Taysom Hill and RG3 and they were obviously very very special athletes. I don't think Shaw has gone after any