The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

16 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

So is JT Tuilmsuieiej ever going to announce. I feel like this guy has been sitting on his announcement since last June.

Also, does anybody feel like UGA is consistently underperforming relative to their recruiting? It always seems to be Alabama, Ohio St., LSU, Clemson and Georgia as the top 5 but Georgia always seems to underperform on the field.

He’s going to take his visits in June.

4 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Seems excessive lol he's been thinking about where he's going to go to college longer than he's actually going to be in college 🤣

I believe he has stated he wants to actually take his official visits, so he knows he is making his best decision.   So he has been holding off for the states / universities/ ncaa to open up so he can take his official visits

On 4/17/2021 at 12:02 PM, AkronsWitness said:

So is JT Tuilmsuieiej ever going to announce. I feel like this guy has been sitting on his announcement since last June.

Also, does anybody feel like UGA is consistently underperforming relative to their recruiting? It always seems to be Alabama, Ohio St., LSU, Clemson and Georgia as the top 5 but Georgia always seems to underperform on the field.

He’s good enough any school will hold a spot for him and wait on him. He didn’t early enroll, so being on campus somewhere is a non-issue as far as decision timeline. He will play a factor wherever he shows up in the fall. Whether it’s Alabama, Ohio State, or Oregon. It does sound like he is going to make visits in June though and make a decision sometime after that. If you are as good as he is, there really isn’t any incentive here and making a decision before you make those visits.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 12:02 PM, AkronsWitness said:

fed8b012-2dab-424a-bcd6-f7bbeae3c64c-lar

UrbanMeyerRyanDay-1024x765.jpg

usp-ncaa-football_-clemson-at-syracuse-e

image.jpg

usa_today_13470426.0.jpg

you look at these pictures and you tell me why uga is underperforming

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

fed8b012-2dab-424a-bcd6-f7bbeae3c64c-lar

UrbanMeyerRyanDay-1024x765.jpg

usp-ncaa-football_-clemson-at-syracuse-e

image.jpg

usa_today_13470426.0.jpg

you look at these pictures and you tell me why uga is underperforming

Well Smart has to be doing something right to continue to getting all of these top 5-7 recruiting classes every year.

It's just insane to me that recruits keep committing there knowing their lack of on field success

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Well Smart has to be doing something right to continue to getting all of these top 5-7 recruiting classes every year.

It's just insane to me that recruits keep committing there knowing their lack of on field success

Donald Duck Money GIF

• Like 2

• 1 month later...