The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

7 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I don't think he was formally processed as much as it's just Florida crootin. Urban didn't care though so if that's what you mean I agree.

Yeah he had offers from every major Florida school, except for Florida. Florida comes in and offers him and he flips. Not surprised. I agree that Urbz prolly doesnt care. If tOSU had to lose out on a recruit, its prolly best that it was a DE. tOSU has a lot of potential DE recruits to key in on. I believe tOSU is going to get Micah Parsons but with Chatfield leaving the class, it opens the door for Tyreke Smith. I rather see Tyreke Smith because he is a Cleveland kid.

On 8/9/2017 at 11:33 PM, buno67 said:

Yeah he had offers from every major Florida school, except for Florida. Florida comes in and offers him and he flips. Not surprised. I agree that Urbz prolly doesnt care. If tOSU had to lose out on a recruit, its prolly best that it was a DE. tOSU has a lot of potential DE recruits to key in on. I believe tOSU is going to get Micah Parsons but with Chatfield leaving the class, it opens the door for Tyreke Smith. I rather see Tyreke Smith because he is a Cleveland kid.

He does not have an offer from FSU or Miami and will not get one from either school.

Chatfield is not very good. It's that simple.

Urban was definitely using him to try and get to Tyson Campbell and Nesta Silvera. He realized that it wasn't going to help him so he stopped showing interest. Chatfield getting the Florida offer is the next biggest offer he had so that's why he decommited.

1 hour ago, GreenShore said:

He does not have an offer from FSU or Miami and will not get one from either school.

Chatfield is not very good. It's that simple.

Urban was definitely using him to try and get to Tyson Campbell and Nesta Silvera. He realized that it wasn't going to help him so he stopped showing interest. Chatfield getting the Florida offer is the next biggest offer he had so that's why he decommited.

ok youre right, I thought I read somewhere about him being offered by those school .  Maybe I misread it as he wanted an offer from the likes of Florida, FSU, and Miami, and with Florida offering him he jumped all over it.

I dont know if I would say Flordia is the next biggest offer, to him it might, but looking at his offer list on 24/7, I would pick 3-4 other schools over Florida

Edited by buno67

14 hours ago, buno67 said:

ok youre right, I thought I read somewhere about him being offered by those school .  Maybe I misread it as he wanted an offer from the likes of Florida, FSU, and Miami, and with Florida offering him he jumped all over it.

I dont know if I would say Flordia is the next biggest offer, to him it might, but looking at his offer list on 24/7, I would pick 3-4 other schools over Florida

I'm not sure those other schools that you think are bigger offers  gave him a committable offer.