Richie Incognito's Life threatened

Kmart128

I think this was more of a cry for help and some attention seeking. I dont think those guys were actually endangered but it is something that shouldnt be taken lightly. Im glad he has been placed in to custody and put in a facility to get help that he needs. Bullying, harmfully threatening oneself or others is not something to joke about especially with it being so common these days. 

32 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

I think this was more of a cry for help and some attention seeking. I dont think those guys were actually endangered but it is something that shouldnt be taken lightly. Im glad he has been placed in to custody and put in a facility to get help that he needs. Bullying, harmfully threatening oneself or others is not something to joke about especially with it being so common these days. 

I heard when police orginally picked Martin up, he was in a car with two guns. Who knows what he intentions were but dang. Looked at some of his quotes about his high school days... He was screwed up in the head long before Richie and Pouncey. Kinda makes you think if all his stories about what happened in Miami were accurate... Im starting to think that everything originally started out as just jokes among friends. Then this crazy guy thought they were actually being mean so he opened his mouth and left team. And then after that is when things escalated.

Archived