• Isaiah Wynn [ G/T ] Georgia
    • Rashaan Evans [ ILB ] Alabama
    • Taven Bryan [ DT ] Florida
    • Courtland Sutton [ WR ] SMU
    • Mike McGlinchey [ OT ] Notre Dame
    • Dallas Goedert [ TE ] S. Dak. St.
    • James Daniels [ C ] Iowa

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/24/2018 at 10:28 PM

PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING OR VOTING:

• Each poll will last 24 hours 
  • There are two polls, one to cast your first choice, one to cast your second preference
  • The player with the most votes from BOTH polls, will be declared the pick
  • There will be no run-offs
  • If you vote for the same player in both polls, your vote(s) will be disqualified

Before complaining about poll options, refer to this thread:-

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/7055-consensus-mock-rules-and-feedback-thread/

Ravens Needs from https://sports.yahoo.com/2018-nfl-team-needs-041500466--spt.html

Wide Receiver: 2017 top receiver Mike Wallace’s contract is up going on age 32, Jeremy Maclin is once again a release candidate after a miserable debut in Baltimore, and 2015 first-round pick Breshad Perriman is a probable draft bust. Wideout is a longstanding Ravens weakness, and this is the neediest Ozzie Newsome’s club has been at the position in years. 

Offensive Line: The Ravens get back RG Marshal Yanda (ankle) and LG Alex Lewis (shoulder) from year-ruining injuries, but Yanda is going on age 34, has a $10.1 million cap number, and may be breaking down due to the cumulative effect of injuries. C Ryan Jensen will be a hot commodity in free agency, while RT Austin Howard was a free-agent bust to the extent beat writers think he could get cut. Lewis and LT Ronnie Stanley are Baltimore’s only two certified building blocks up front. The Ravens clearly want to play more power offense and will likely focus on plus run blockers in the draft. 

Tight End: Quarterback should also be mentioned; 33-year-old Joe Flacco’s yards per attempt have dipped steadily for four years (7.2 > 6.8 > 6.4 > 5.7), and Baltimore’s only other signal caller under contract for 2018 is practice squad-type Josh Woodrum. In all likelihood, however, the Ravens are stuck with Flacco for at least two more seasons and will focus on surrounding him with as much talent as possible. With 37-year-old Ben Watson’s contract up, the Ravens are left with molasses-slow Nick Boyle and injury-plagued 2015 second-round disappointment Maxx Williams atop their tight end depth chart. 

Results:-

1.Cleveland - Sam Darnold [QB] USC

2.NY Giants - Josh Rosen [QB] UCLA

3.Indianapolis - Bradley Chubb [DE] NC State

4.Cleveland(From Houston) - Saquon Barkley [RB] Penn St.

5.Denver - Quenton Nelson [OG] Notre Dame

6.NY Jets - Baker Mayfield [ QB ] Oklahoma

7.Tampa Bay - Minkah Fitzpatrick [ FS ] Alabama

8.Chicago - Denzel Ward [ CB ] Ohio St.

9.San Francisco - Tremaine Edmunds [ ILB ] Va. Tech

10.Oakland - Roquan Smith [ ILB ] Georgia

11.Miami - Marcus Davenport [ DE ] UTSA

12.Cincinnati - Connor Williams [ OT ] Texas

13.Washington - Vita Vea [ DT ] Washington

14.Green Bay - Derwin James [ SS ] Florida St.

15.Arizona - Josh Allen [ QB ] Wyoming

16.Baltimore

17.LA Chargers

18.Seattle

19.Dallas

20.Detroit

21.Buffalo

22.Buffalo

23.LA Rams

24.Carolina

25.Tennessee

26.Atlanta

27.New Orleans

28.Pittsburgh

29.Jacksonville

30.Minnesota

31.New England

32.Philadelphia

5 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Lol okay. Which other legitimate options did I neglect to put on the poll? 

I don’t know what’s so funny. Are you not able to take even small amounts of criticism?

I just mentioned Moore as a legitimate target at WR.

I listed a problem and provided a solution. Did you want other options? Here:

DJ Moore, Christian Kirk, and James Washington are all very much tightly ranked with Sutton.

All I’m saying is that their can be very little diversity of opinion if only given few options. Ridley and Brown suddenly become the only true options to select under these circumstances if you’re not a Sutton fan, which most Ravens fans aren’t, and you want to go offense.

Sheesh, I guess I won’t criticize you again.

3 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

I don’t know what’s so funny. Are you not able to take even small amounts of criticism?

I just mentioned Moore as a legitimate target at WR.

I listed a problem and provided a solution. Did you want other options? Here:

DJ Moore, Christian Kirk, and James Washington are all very much tightly ranked with Sutton.

All I’m saying is that their can be very little diversity of opinion if only given few options. Ridley and Brown suddenly become the only true options to select under these circumstances if you’re not a Sutton fan, which most Ravens fans aren’t, and you want to go offense.

Sheesh, I guess I won’t criticize you again.

Haha, I’m the sensitive one? You said I listed few legitimate options and I asked you which ones. I love DJ Moore, but haven’t seen him as a consideration in the mid first round. The poll options are made up from consensus big boards, sorry there wasn’t more options at receiver, I tried to cover all directions the Ravens could go in.

9 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Lol okay. Which other legitimate options did I neglect to put on the poll? 

James Washington and DJ Moore are better Ridley, Auden Tate has for more upside, and if you want someone to work in the slot then Christian Kirk is also a better option than Calvin Ridley soooo.....not sure why you're laughing when his criticism was completely fair. 

41 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

James Washington and DJ Moore are better Ridley, Auden Tate has for more upside, and if you want someone to work in the slot then Christian Kirk is also a better option than Calvin Ridley soooo.....not sure why you're laughing when his criticism was completely fair. 

So I should have done a poll of just wide receivers and nothing else? This is a waste of my time.

4 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

What are you saying then? Ridley shouldn’t be on the polls and a bunch of non first round guys should be? 

I'm saying get off your high horse and don't get so defensive and go after someone like @diamondbull424 when they make a legitimate criticism. You easily could have included any of those WR's (who absolutely have been mentioned as 1st round players) over guys like James Daniels, Dallas Goedert, Mike McGlinchey...

Archived