Peanut Tillman: FBI!

Manny/Patrick

Just now, Manny/Patrick said:

one of the great DBs to play the game.

Was going to question this line until I actually looked up his career.  Was not aware of how good a career he had.  He is in the top ten all-time for career forced fumbles.  Period.  Not for defensive backs, just... Period.  That's like a pass rusher being top ten in career interceptions or something. 

16 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Was going to question this line until I actually looked up his career.  Was not aware of how good a career he had.  He is in the top ten all-time for career forced fumbles.  Period.  Not for defensive backs, just... Period.  That's like a pass rusher being top ten in career interceptions or something. 

The Peanut Punch

3 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

he went from patrolling Chicago's defensive backfield for years, to now patrolling the US from terrorism.

I hated him for his first gig, but his 2nd gig more than makes up for it. I'm very happy for Tillman.

Anyways, does he have any shot at making the Hall of Fame? 

I heard they hired him to do undercover.

he has the stats for the HOF, hopefully he make it.

3 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

I heard they hired him to do undercover.

This is a joke right lol?

I can 100% guarantee they didn't hire a celebrity and professional athlete whose employment with the FBI is public information to do undercover work. They also don't announce who they're sending undercover, since that defeats the purpose. 

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Where did you hear this?

28 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

This is a joke right lol?

I can 100% guarantee they didn't hire a celebrity and professional athlete whose employment with the FBI is public information to do undercover work. They also don't announce who they're sending undercover, since that defeats the purpose. 

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Where did you hear this?

It is clearly a joke.

1 minute ago, ohiogenius said:

I could be mistaken but when you play cover 2, the DB plays the underneath coverage

Ah. Well if that was a joke, props to him. Didn't see any reference to that at all so I missed it. 

Archived