Look for Clinton Dix extension soon!

Deekster37

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

Whatever. You won't be able to sleep tonight missing me.

Honestly though, I know PFF is almost completely crap, but it's significantly better than 99% of the opinions here.  That's the only reason I use it for reference. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Honestly though, I know PFF is almost completely crap, but it's significantly better than 99% of the opinions here.  That's the only reason I use it for reference. 

I'm just really really annoyed with it right now because I'm doing a mock off season elsewhere and it's all anyone cares about. I got Deone Buccanon for absolutely nothing because his score was like in the thirties and tramon went for a billion dollars because he was the #9 corner. None of them know jack **** so they live and die by it and nothing else matters. We might as well have made up names with Madden attributes. Because that's all it is.

I'm still convinced it's way off as much as it's on. But since they watch every game it's automatically good. But it sucks. It used to think Jimmy Graham was a better blocker than Gronk. It should have been shut down by the government after that. And Evan Mathis is a first ballot HOFer because he used to pimp their site on radio shows. It's a joke.

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yeah, but how much of that was Clinton-Dix, and how much of it was scheme and crap pass rush and mostly crap corner play?  I'm not saying he had a good year.  I'm saying even his worst year wasn't as bad as half the other safeties in the league.  If it wasn't half as bad as the other safeties in the league, we'd better be sure we get an upgrade before we lose him. 

You clearly did not watch the last few games of the season. It was so obvious I would have thought he might have forfeited his paycheck. 

Just now, Golfman said:

You clearly did not watch the last few games of the season. It was so obvious I would have thought he might have forfeited his paycheck. 

Like I said, I don't care.  I'd do the same thing if I was HaHa.  Once we were eliminated from playoff contention, WTF was the point of playing hard? 

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

Read an article from a Steelers point of view. They suggested Dix for Martavious Bryant in a straight up trade. Intriguing but Bryant is one bad drug test away from being gone for long, long time. 

I saw that as well.  I'd rather get a draft pick if we were going to trade HaHa. 

3 hours ago, Golfman said:

And you assume he will continue to play that way? I don't myself.

22 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:
3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Like I said, I don't care.  I'd do the same thing if I was HaHa.  Once we were eliminated from playoff contention, WTF was the point of playing hard? 

And you assume he will continue to play that way? I don't myself.

I don't assume anything, including he's going to revert back to being  a pro-bowl safety. I hope he returns to that form but it is not a given. I think it is fair to question ones character when they cash it in. 

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The point? That you are a professional who won't quit on his team. How about we start there. Those are the times where a persons true character, or lack thereof, come out. 

Just now, Golfman said:

The point? That you are a professional who won't quit on his team. How about we start there. Those are the times where a persons true character, or lack thereof, come out. 

Make sure you don't show a single emotion the next time Clinton-Dix makes a play.  He's a terrible person for not tomahawking his body around the field in a meaningless game at the end of the season. 

Archived