BDP's 2018 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

4 minutes ago, rpmwr19 said:

In what backwards reality does making a practice squad in the offseason, before the draft, make sense?

Practice Squad in this GM Mock doesn't make sense because PS is for the season only.   By PS in GM Mock, it means they are not 56 squad qualified players. Simple.  Since we don't play during the season we can't poach off PS players unless they are released. Double Simple.:P

So, you're essentially saying "nanna-nanna-boo-boo these are my players! you can't has!" Even with free agent players you have no claim to? Why not just keep them on your offseason 90 man roster? you know, like what actually happens... simple.

4 minutes ago, rpmwr19 said:

So, you're essentially saying "nanna-nanna-boo-boo these are my players! you can't has!" Even with free agent players you have no claim to? Why not just keep them on your offseason 90 man roster? you know, like what actually happens... simple.

PS can change after draft. BDP has rules for roster and PS and I follow them properly.

Where's the no stealing off of practice squad rule in the original post?

Essentially you're trying to make up your own grab and stash rule to extend your roster, and then you'll release someone from your "practice squad" if you find someone you feel is better.

12 minutes ago, rpmwr19 said:

Where's the no stealing off of practice squad rule in the original post?

Essentially you're trying to make up your own grab and stash rule to extend your roster, and then you'll release someone from your "practice squad" if you find someone you feel is better.

BDP said okay.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I hate to do this. But I've had something come up and I'm not sure how much time I'll have to put into this. I'm probably gonna need to be replaced. Sorry.

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!

Archived