BringinDaPain

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Eagles will be actively seeking trades for

DE Vinny Curry

QB Nick Foles

TE Trey Burton

WR Torrey Smith

DT Beau Allen

Allen and Burton are impending FA's that the Eagles are unlikely to keep. I will only trade them for other impending FA's.

All other guys i prefer picks for.

1 hour ago, BringinDaPain said:

The only player I feel needs to be moved to the new teams are the Alex Smith trade and the Marcus Peters trade. Both trades took place before we started the mock. Your thoughts?

Because they aren't official the draft order won't be updated until March 14 or 15. You have to fix that part yourself. I have no problem.

2 hours ago, rpmwr19 said:

Problem is that this mock is going to be done or at least in full swing before free agency even begins. 

I’ve done these mocks where players trade impending free agents for picks and it irks me. Trading a free agent(s) for a free agent(s) is at least a way to simulate some actual offseason movement that’s mildly more realistic.

its not being based on any real life movement, but say I’m interested in a player (say J. Cooper from Dallas) and they’re an impending free agent - I might offer an impending free agent of my own to Dallas to “sign” Cooper to my team. 

Cool..   What about players that are cut?   Vontae Davis for an instance.  Is he going to Bills without any compensation in this GM mock?

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

Because they aren't official the draft order won't be updated until March 14 or 15. You have to fix that part yourself. I have no problem.

Cool..   What about players that are cut?   Vontae Davis for an instance.  Is he going to Bills without any compensation in this GM mock?

When was he cut?

11 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

In case of Davis, I'd say it's 2 team race. Either Colts keep him or not. If they don't, he's a Bill. Everyone else stays with current team.  

He signed with us yesterday though

Archived