diamondbull424

The Offseason target  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most prefer?

• Dez Bryant
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Jimmy Graham
    • Sammy Watkins

i knew Dez would become available and i still believe he would have been more of a weapon than Crabtree... i think of him at this stage of his career as a chainmover like Boldin was for the Ravens.

too bad his ego probably got the best of him, can't believe he'll get offered more money on a shorter deal from any team, especially not in the NFCE.

On a related but slightly not related note, did anyone else find the irony funny that after the Cowboys toyed with Dez by holding him onto their roster and waiting until the main free agency period was over before releasing him; they got dumped in a similar fashion by Jason Witten deciding to retire?

The Cowboys deserve what they got here IMO. Now they’re left with no receiving options of note and not much draft capital to find solutions with. It just feels like karma for how they treated the Bryant situation.

1 hour ago, berlin calling said:

yep, get the sense Witten was not pleased with their handling of a seasoned vet and took it back to them in just today breaking the news.

though Jerry doesn't seem to care as they apparently have a done deal w/ Seattle for Thomas so even less picks.

At least they’re building a quality defense. Not sure how they will score, but still.

Archived