4 hours ago, BareYourTeeth said:

The priority:

1. Jimmy Graham

2. Allen Robinson

3. Jordan Matthews

4. Sammy Watkins

5. Paul Richardson

I'd take a Jimmy/Jordan combo all day long

All of those options suck, IMO. Jimmy Graham is probably the best because at least he gives you the redzone matchup nightmares, but everyone else I'm not impressed with in the slightest. But....we are desperate.

1 hour ago, coordinator0 said:

Robinson is a beast. Coming off of an injury sure, but those things don't scare me much these days. Unfortunately I think the same goes for teams across the NFL too so he won't be cheap.

Yea, Robinson is a pretty good bet to be a true #1 again. I'm kind of surprised the Jags didn't even try to tag and trade him. 

2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Yea, Robinson is a pretty good bet to be a true #1 again. I'm kind of surprised the Jags didn't even try to tag and trade him. 

Seeing all the quotes from unnamed league executives about Miami before the Landry trade, it doesn't surprise me that the Jags didn't do it. Almost all those felt that tagging Landry in the hope of trading him was a bad idea at the time

7 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Seeing all the quotes from unnamed league executives about Miami before the Landry trade, it doesn't surprise me that the Jags didn't do it. Almost all those felt that tagging Landry in the hope of trading him was a bad idea at the time

Edit: Nevermind, I get the reference. Was confused at first.

22 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Jarvis Landry and Jimmy Graham are no longer options.

There's still a good few TEs out there. I know Eifert comes with a serious injury risk but man, the talents all there. Depending on price, he's worth a definite look. 

I won't lose hope on Graham yet though. Let's see how the cards fall. 

Webb was the soldier of all soldiers, still bothers me that he wasn't healthy for our Super Bowl run. I hope he can get some team out there to overpay him, he deserves it.

The Hurst re-signing is surprising, for him most of all. Probably could've gotten more money with other team. I think the team views him as an above average starter at guard, who can also fill in at tackle, even if his play there is clearly below average. Injuries to the OL last year has them scared. 

I've never been a fan of the Raven's positional shuffling when it comes to OL, and it looks like we'll get more of the same. Players constantly switching positions along the line, never settling in and growing as a unit.

21 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

with Packers being reportedly in on Graham, ARob and Watkins, they'll probably cut Nelson or Cobb. maaaaybe they'll be in Ravens price range. other teams cuts are Ravens MVP. nothing changes. continuity!

We'll sign Jordy Nelson, he'll put up a couple 1,000 yard/70-reception seasons with us, fans will continue the "Flacco's never had a #1 WR" nonsense, rinse and repeat.

Archived