The Offseason target  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most prefer?

• Dez Bryant
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Jimmy Graham
    • Sammy Watkins

@diamondbull424

Wow, solid breakdown. Seeing them side by side is a definite eye opener. I'm simply a pedestrian when I'm viewing what a player does on Sundays. That one good year from Moncrief really opened my eyes. Matthews if given stability could be a solid signing. 

As of right now though, Jordy Nelson needs to be the center of Baltimores attention. Really want to see that dude in a Ravens uniform. 

12 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

@diamondbull424

Wow, solid breakdown. Seeing them side by side is a definite eye opener. I'm simply a pedestrian when I'm viewing what a player does on Sundays. That one good year from Moncrief really opened my eyes. Matthews if given stability could be a solid signing. 

As of right now though, Jordy Nelson needs to be the center of Baltimores attention. Really want to see that dude in a Ravens uniform. 

To be honest I want them both quite equally. Jordy Nelson and Jordan Matthews are pretty much the same player. Nelson was my Jordan Matthews comp. for the 2014 draft. Matthews is just younger but not as prolific.

Both had down years in 2017 because of injuries. Both would be excellent teammate types.

Nelson is where I lean only because he could play the slot and help mentor whatever receiver we bring on in via the draft.

A Nelson/Moore pairing would be ideal with the skill set Moore brings to the table.

3 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

I really don't want Jordy lol

Jordy Nelson might not be as explosive as he was prior to his ACL injury but he’s still a big guy the excels in the slot. He could essentially be to us, what Flacco lost with Dennis Pitta. That ultra reliable receptions magnet that makes things happen on third down.

4 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Jordy Nelson might not be as explosive as he was prior to his ACL injury but he’s still a big guy the excels in the slot. He could essentially be to us, what Flacco lost with Dennis Pitta. That ultra reliable receptions magnet that makes things happen on third down.

I trust your judgement. 

I guess I’m hoping Oakland signs Jordy Nelson so they can release Crabtree.

I’ll take him. 

Crabtree

1st round pick (Ridley/or Moore)

Grant

Brown

C. Moore

Perriman

Looks ok. I feel this WR we take needs to be a home-run for any expectation of any decent offense this season.

13 minutes ago, Ballimore said:

I guess I’m hoping Oakland signs Jordy Nelson so they can release Crabtree.

I’ll take him. 

Crabtree

1st round pick (Ridley/or Moore)

Grant

Brown

C. Moore

Perriman

Looks ok. I feel this WR we take needs to be a home-run for any expectation of any decent offense this season.

Yea I could see the ravens adding one more vet at wr, probably a late tc cut candidate. Add in a rookie wr and our receivers will be way better then last year. 

Archived