diamondbull424

The Offseason target  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most prefer?

• Dez Bryant
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Jimmy Graham
    • Sammy Watkins

Isn’t A-Rob only being let go because he complained about his QB play to the media?

If so, no thanks. Flacco is a better thrower than Bortles, but we’re going to be adding young receivers to the team this draft and I’d rather they not have bad examples leading the group.

2 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

So there's rumors floating around that Eric Ebron is being shopped by Detroit. I wonder if we're a possible trade target. 

I'd hope not. Ebron has his moments and all that, but he disappears big time and isn't someone you can rely on. 

21 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

I'd hope not. Ebron has his moments and all that, but he disappears big time and isn't someone you can rely on. 

Agreed. This guy tested as an athletic dynamo at the combine and was just a recent first round pick.

You don’t shop top draft prospects unless you’re disappointed. I’d rather not end up equally disappointed. He’s been too inconsistent in games and the fact that their shopping him likely means he’s just as inconsistent in practices too.

On 27/02/2018 at 11:43 AM, Darth Pees said:

I follow the sentiments here that if we trade for Landry, hopefully is a 3rd or 4th and then we trade out of the 1st round and get some picks back.

I'll be honest. I wouldn't have minded a reunion and having him come back to Baltimore. He's a pillar in the community and a class act the whole way. 

Housh was trash though... I think we Either need two free agents and a draft picc in one of the first two rounds or a free agent and two piccs in the first four rounds... and that’s just at WR... we also need a pure pass catching TE... We got enough blockers at the position... I don’t care how we get it done either just get it done... I’m so tired of needing a receiving core I don’t know what I’m a do lol... I’m a raven for life but I’m close to going on strike lol... I can accept the harsh reality that we will lose from time to time but stop losing the same way with the same people in charge and the same incompetence at the same positions... it’s just stupid 

1 hour ago, EastsideEZ said:

Housh was trash though... I think we Either need two free agents and a draft picc in one of the first two rounds or a free agent and two piccs in the first four rounds... and that’s just at WR... we also need a pure pass catching TE... We got enough blockers at the position... I don’t care how we get it done either just get it done... I’m so tired of needing a receiving core I don’t know what I’m a do lol... I’m a raven for life but I’m close to going on strike lol... I can accept the harsh reality that we will lose from time to time but stop losing the same way with the same people in charge and the same incompetence at the same positions... it’s just stupid 

I just meant he plays a similar game. He’s just younger and thus better than what we had from Housh. He’s a tall receiver that can separate with route running. Has enough speed to get past a defender via a double move. But also has some physicality to him that he won’t typically go down by way of an arm tackle.

He’s a younger Housh. I’d compare him to perhaps an Eric Decker and Jordy Nelson. He had one down year in Buffalo while battling through injuries. Most players suck in Buffalo. And we have enough cap space right now to sign him.

Jimmy Graham and Jordan Matthews. We sign both of those guys and I’m happy with our offseason.

11 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

I just meant he plays a similar game. He’s just younger and thus better than what we had from Housh. He’s a tall receiver that can separate with route running. Has enough speed to get past a defender via a double move. But also has some physicality to him that he won’t typically go down by way of an arm tackle.

He’s a younger Housh. I’d compare him to perhaps an Eric Decker and Jordy Nelson. He had one down year in Buffalo while battling through injuries. Most players suck in Buffalo. And we have enough cap space right now to sign him.

Jimmy Graham and Jordan Matthews. We sign both of those guys and I’m happy with our offseason.

as well as grabbing one of ridley/moore/kirk/sutton/washington and  yea id be happy with that

3 hours ago, paraven said:

as well as grabbing one of ridley/moore/kirk/sutton/washington and  yea id be happy with that

Or both. If we somehow can go into next season with these weapons:

X receiver - DJ Moore (1st round)

Y receiver- Jordan Matthews (free agency)

Z receiver- James Washington (2nd rd) OR Deontay Burnett (4th round)

TE1- Jimmy Graham (Free agency)

TE2- Nick Boyle

Backup receiver- Chris Moore

RB- Nick Chubb (3rd round)

That’s my ideal weapons offseason. Then add some OL talent on day 3 that can compete for the RT and IOL spots.

Either that or draft Frank Ragnow in the second round and go after Burnett in the 4th.

Archived