RB reports from training camp

ochocinco4pres

29 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

James Rapien just posted 2 videos. the first was Hill running the ball, and he got tripped and fell after gaining 2 yards. The 2nd was Mixon getting a carry, and taking it to the house....he looks so fast once he gets the ball. 

Hill going down after 2 yards sounds about right.  Can't wait for week 1 when he goes 10 carries for 26 yards...

13 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

I don't know James Rapien. He could be londonbengal for all I know. Seems like he likes to post stuff that makes the rooks look good.

He is very critical of people like hill and loves Ross and mixon so he will likely post videos that support his narrative. But that video sums up how a lot of people feel about hill. 

34 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:
14 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

I don't know James Rapien. He could be londonbengal for all I know. Seems like he likes to post stuff that makes the rooks look good.

He is very critical of people like hill and loves Ross and mixon so he will likely post videos that support his narrative. But that video sums up how a lot of people feel about hill. 

That's good to know.  I've just been grabbing videos from everyone i can find them.

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

That's good to know.  I've just been grabbing videos from everyone i can find them.

Rapien is like Mo Eggar's sidekick on the afternoon talk show.  he does love them rookies.  Someone should invite him to this site.  he loves talking about the draft from January through May.  Eggar hates all that stuff, but gives him a few minutes here and there.

3 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Rapien is like Mo Eggar's sidekick on the afternoon talk show.  he does love them rookies.  Someone should invite him to this site.  he loves talking about the draft from January through May.  Eggar hates all that stuff, but gives him a few minutes here and there.

Everyone likes rookies.  They haven't done anything wrong yet.

I posted the Hill video because it was funny in comparison to Mixon.  I'd defend Hill, but i don't think the video was really out of context.  The Mixon video may be - he probably won't make very many 50 yard runs to the house.  But, his speed to the line and through the hole is staggering in comparison to Hill.

Not sure how to post a photo in the new thread, but saw a picture on twitter and it appears he was at Gio's hip when he hit him. It was a non contact drill so that is likely more why it was a big deal, but it was being reported as going low on him. 

J, Jay Morrison has the video on his twitter feed if you are able to post it since I am "special" apparently. 

1 hour ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Not sure how to post a photo in the new thread, but saw a picture on twitter and it appears he was at Gio's hip when he hit him. It was a non contact drill so that is likely more why it was a big deal, but it was being reported as going low on him. 

J, Jay Morrison has the video on his twitter feed if you are able to post it since I am "special" apparently. 

Here you go.

1 hour ago, ochocinco4pres said:

For twitter, you just copy the link of the tweet and paste it in the post box.  The forum does the conversion.  It takes a second or two.

Youtube is the same way.

8 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Looks like contact to me. He also hit him center mass and slid down.  Non story. 

In the grand scheme of things, yes.  It's hot, and after a few days of practicing together stuff like this happens.

Good hit though.

Archived