Let's get a QB!!!

Deekster37

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

I don't get some fans.

Yeah, that statement just doesn't make any sense.  I'm not a huge Tannehill fan, but he's better than many starting QBs in the league.  (Yes, he's also worse than many starting QBs).  Even if a QB is drafted in the 1st, you have to believe they will be sitting and learning behind Tannehill for a year.  

Cutler 2017 Stats: 14 games, 62% completion, 2,666 yards, 6.21 Y/A, 19 TD, 14 Int, 80.8 Rating

T-Hill 2016 Stats: 13 games, 67.1% Completion, 2,995 yards, 7.7 Y/A, 19 TD, 12 Int, 93.5 Rating

Neither have mind-blowing stats but Tannehill is better. 

Fun fact (or not so fun depending on how you look at it) - Culter was pick #11 by the Broncos in 2006

I still believe in Tannehill, for better or for worse.

1 hour ago, Silver_Lining said:

T-Hill 2016 Stats: 13 games, 67.1% Completion, 2,995 yards, 7.7 Y/A, 19 TD, 12 Int, 93.5 Rating

I think there were only 4 starting QBs in the NFL that year who had both a higher % and Y/A than Tannehill. 

1 hour ago, freak_of_nature said:

I think there were only 4 starting QBs in the NFL that year who had both a higher % and Y/A than Tannehill. 

He also had 13 TDs - 5 INTs over his last 7 games before the injury.. almost as if it took around 6 games or so with a brand new HC and OC (again, Tannehill's 2nd HC and 4th OC) to feel comfortable in the system...

Demanding excellence right away and snubbing your nose at the type of play Tannehill has shown himself capable of under Gase is just an odd way to view things, especially after a year we saw the likes of Case Keenum, Blake Bortles, and Nick Foles make deep playoff runs.

14 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

Yeah, that statement just doesn't make any sense.  I'm not a huge Tannehill fan, but he's better than many starting QBs in the league.  (Yes, he's also worse than many starting QBs).  Even if a QB is drafted in the 1st, you have to believe they will be sitting and learning behind Tannehill for a 

Lol! That adds to my original point to grab a QB at 11...... especially Allen .......if he is there?! We need that shot of  winning juice as an organization  and i think young blood brings that especially with "Gase can crack the case" at the helm!  I'm not the biggest fan of Cutler trust me I'm a season ticket holder for the packers!.........I've seen plenty of QB stuff......of Cutler! I'm  just sayin for one year to bridge to the next guy I would like Cutler......T-Hill keeps you trapped in that yeah maybee he has it this year guys........... oh ****  we ended 7-9 or better world! No thanks! Also I have a time share in Houston......I watched Watson change that city football wise! ....... imo that's what Miami needs! But im not trying to be rude just my opinion! That's why we're here right............you guys are  not far off

14 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

Yeah, that statement just doesn't make any sense.  I'm not a huge Tannehill fan, but he's better than many starting QBs in the league.  (Yes, he's also worse than many starting QBs).  Even if a QB is drafted in the 1st, you have to believe they will be sitting and learning behind Tannehill for a 

On 2/26/2018 at 10:48 AM, hrubes20 said:

Archived