Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

16 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I know, but he is still better that what we have! That is scary to think, but signing him improves our roster at that position. 

Ronald Blair was probably not that far off from Ansah's production last season. Ansah's best days are behind him. He's never been consistent at getting to the passer, he's very boom or bust week to week. 

1 hour ago, John232 said:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/weston-richburg-14452/

At least a 3 year stint with us..Hopefully he turns it around. I would imagine this surgery will help. 

I don't know. I think as the front office looks willing to show with Smith and Garcon, they'll get rid of dead weight quickly, even if they were only through 2/5 years and the savings are unnecessary/minimal. 

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Get it done!!!!!! 

The best duo in the league right now is Hill/Kelce in my opinion though you can argue Diggs/Thielen, but would Brown/Kittle take over the top spot? Top 3?

Riley/Jones next year could be a really special duo as well. 

I always thought we got a third and Branding Whiting for TO but we got a conditional fifth and Whiting..geez. 

but yeah get this done ASAP. 

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I always thought we got a third and Branding Whiting for TO but we got a conditional fifth and Whiting..geez. 

but yeah get this done ASAP. 

At the time of the trade, I was in High School and didn't really understand the intricacies of the NFL (outside of what I could do in Madden) like I do now. At the time, I was primarily mad that T.O. was going to my best friend's team, now, I look back and think what a stupid trade that was. I don't think the Niners had a ton of leverage in the situation because of T.O.'s mouth and personality, but still, that's a trash trade.

3 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

At the time of the trade, I was in High School and didn't really understand the intricacies of the NFL (outside of what I could do in Madden) like I do now. At the time, I was primarily mad that T.O. was going to my best friend's team, now, I look back and think what a stupid trade that was. I don't think the Niners had a ton of leverage in the situation because of T.O.'s mouth and personality, but still, that's a trash trade.

me too. I was actually eating lunch when It came on espn... I thought well we got a second from the Ravens only for that deal to fall through.