Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

Minor Niner News Thread

5 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

He's just going off of what Miller said.

And it still makes no sense to me for the trade to happen at this point of the offseason. Only way NYG make the trade is if they really like the QBs in this draft and don't think they get their guy at #6.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's just going off of what Miller said.

And it still makes no sense to me for the trade to happen at this point of the offseason. Only way NYG make the trade is if they really like the QBs in this draft and don't think they get their guy at #6.

Unless it involves #2 straight up with no swap

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Unless it involves #2 straight up with no swap

Which would be next level stupid with the question mark at edge rusher (s).

But I'm fully expecting in the next hour to read we signed Ansah. Which will be okay, but ultimately we will be left disappointed with our offseason moves. 

At least get me Amos or Clinton-Dix please. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Which would be next level stupid with the question mark at edge rusher (s).

But I'm fully expecting in the next hour to read we signed Ansah. Which will be okay, but ultimately we will be left disappointed with our offseason moves. 

At least get me Amos or Clinton-Dix please. 

Yes, yes it would be.

I would like to try out Ansah. Been a fan of his since his Senior season in college. But, he better not be the only one (which is why I don't want to trade out of the 1st round!).

If not ET, then yes please to of these.

5 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Cowherd also said Wilson wants to play for the Giants or his wife is pushing him to play for the Giants right? 

Yeah, not going to buy any of this until draft time. 

He would be a great addition, but I do not want to compromise our already lean draft...nor do I want to make next year's draft even leaner.

21 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

He would be a great addition, but I do not want to compromise our already lean draft...nor do I want to make next year's draft even leaner.

I honestly wouldn't be opposed to throwing next years 1st at the Giants for OBJ, but there is no way in hell I am giving them #2 if Bosa is available ( @Forge keep your ARI theories to yourself!). 

I love Frank Gore (big surprise I know) and I really wish we had made him a Niner lifer. I don’t like seeing him play for other teams but I do like the fact that he is still playing and proving people wrong. Keep climbing those career lists Frankie!

1 hour ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I love Frank Gore (big surprise I know) and I really wish we had made him a Niner lifer. I don’t like seeing him play for other teams but I do like the fact that he is still playing and proving people wrong. Keep climbing those career lists Frankie!

Part of me feels this way, but some to the now, I'd rather him walk off into the sunset and avoid later-life troubles physically. :/ 

Frank is GOREVER a 49er