Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

10 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I'm more worried we end up trading Mullens for like a 2021 6th to avoid keeping 3 on the 53-man squad. 

Great. Now your worry becomes my worry. Why can't we just have nice things and be happy? 

castaway.gif

2 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Great. Now your worry becomes my worry. Why can't we just have nice things and be happy? 

castaway.gif

I am sorry for putting you through this. If it helps, I am happy- because Jimmy G is back. And the team would only be trading a guy who hopefully would never need to take a snap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Cassius Marsh just signed with Seattle LOL

I know @oldman9er loves to follow his favorite players to other teams, does this mean youre a seahawks fan now??

My response: Google The Language of Deadwood and have yourself a good listen on Youtube, friend. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rudyZ said:

There... pass rush is fixed...

12 hours ago, oldman9er said:

SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Defensive lineman Damontre Moore has signed a one-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/49ers-sign-defensive-lineman-damontre-moore-to-one-year-deal-040519

I know you’re being sarcastic, but I do have to admit he’s had crazy production rushing the passer in that league, 16 pressures in two games is pretty solid despite the opposing talent 

6 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

"The 49ers were stunned. Lynch and Gettleman had multiple conversations spanning weeks. Despite the 49ers monitoring the situation closely, they ultimately never heard from the Giants before the trade was made. Gettleman's contact with Lynch ended the days prior to the conversations with Cleveland. It's strongly believed the 49ers would have been willing to offer more for a wide receiver of Beckham's stature, according to a league source."

Damn

• Like 1