Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

57 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

But did he stay at a Holliday Inn last night? That is the most important question. 

As long as he stays away from crazy ex girlfriends and automatic weapons i'd say he's a net positive addition

Saints free agent Tyeler Davison visiting San Francisco 49ers

https://www.nola.com/saints/2019/04/saints-free-agent-tyeler-davison-visiting-san-francisco-49ers.html

Selected in the fifth round of the 2015 NFL Draft, Davison has started most of the last three seasons. In 2018, he played in 14 games and started 12 and tallied 23 total tackles with three quarterback hits, two sacks and one forced fumble.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John232 said:

Thielen extension, Akhello and a 6th for Rhodes?

Rhodes is overrated tbh. Gett him out of that scheme and Smith covering up for his sloppy play and he'll look very average. I think Verrett is much better when healthy...but there-in, lies the rub.

On 4/12/2019 at 4:11 PM, Chrissooner49er said:

I don't think we dropped him because we were paranoid he would be suspended...pretty certain we cut him because he lied or didn't cut ties with a certain individual.

It reminds me of what WWE did with wrestler Enzo Amore.  He wasn't fired for a rape allegation(that later had the charges dropped) but for not informing them when he found out(The story came out on the day of a landmark episode of their flagship show, which was last January while he found out the October before).

Edited by DirtyJersey9er

• 2 weeks later...