Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

The option to keep delaying admitting to the fact that he was wrong

Which is a weird hill for him to die On. They’ve been pretty quick righting a lot of wrongs all things considered.

Edited by John232

10 minutes ago, John232 said:

Which is a weird hill for him to die On. They’ve been pretty quick righting a lot of wrongs all things considered.

He has already made up his mind but is playing public poker with other teams. Honestly, I think it is a good thing, because Kyle has been honest to a fault with the media since he came here, so I think it's good that he is finally starting to play the game, even if he isn't good at it lol 

42 minutes ago, Swift21 said:

Kyle just said we're keeping 3 QB's and we're not keeping 5 backs.  Someone is going to get a good young RB off waivers with Wilson Jr.  

I just don't know what he sees in Beathard.

Running backs are easy to find. Wilson is solid, but he's not worth being upset about getting picked up somewhere else. He is a better fit for us than other teams, I really don't expect him to be claimed. 

I hope the chargers cut #38. That boy balls 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Melbourne 9er said:

And now if someone wants a backup QB they have to trade for him. Smart move Shanny.

If only the other teams didn't have those pesky eye things to actually see him play. 

There are other options out there than CJ. If he ever plays, our season has been torched anyway. We are just potentially hurting ourselves by locking the roster spot from someone who could help. Maybe they can trade him. I certainly hope that is the case. I'll never say never. But I hope it's him just playing chicken. 

29 minutes ago, SFrush said:

Garnett didn't help his case tonight.  He looked really bad.

He was off my 53. The crappy part is there aren't any better options, tbh. Not in the team. I left the eighth oline blank because I'm hoping they are not on the roster right now