8 hours ago, struby3 said:

Interesting practice squad salaries via Overthecap:

Regular practice squad weekly salary: $8,000

Elijah Lee's weekly salary: $37,941

Ryan Pope's and Kevin Given's weekly salaries: $15,000

Jeff Wilson's weekly salary: $12,000

Everyone else on SF: $8,000

Additionally, Spotrac reports that Marcell Harris is making $30,000 per week

If they pool all their money together they can rent a studio apartment in Silicon Valley. 

• Like 2

Tevin Coleman has a high ankle sprain - sounds like he might miss a few weeks. In terms of severity, it sounds closer to Bosa's than the more severe variety, so he may be back after the bye. But sounds like he'll miss the next two games at least. 

19 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Tevin Coleman has a high ankle sprain - sounds like he might miss a few weeks. In terms of severity, it sounds closer to Bosa's than the more severe variety, so he may be back after the bye. But sounds like he'll miss the next two games at least. 

Does that leave Breida as the main man or will he be splitting 50/50 with Mozart? 

1 minute ago, The BILLievers said:

Does that leave Breida as the main man or will he be splitting 50/50 with Mozart? 

It's more of a 60-40 or 70-30 split in favor of Breida. Unfortunately, we've seen this happen last year and it beat him down to the point that he was getting injured just about every game in the second half of the season. 

Breida will be the "featured" back, but Mostert will get his share of touches and the 49ers should be promoting Jeff Wilson to the active roster, though we haven't seen the move happen yet. Juszczky should be in line for more touches as well, but Shanahan seems reluctant to give him a lot of touches for some reason. 

7 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Breida will get primary snap share now, not it's very much going to be a split. Doesn't do a ton for him fantasy wise. Slight bump. I'd still expect 15 touches or less

6 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

It's more of a 60-40 or 70-30 split in favor of Breida. Unfortunately, we've seen this happen last year and it beat him down to the point that he was getting injured just about every game in the second half of the season. 

Breida will be the "featured" back, but Mostert will get his share of touches and the 49ers should be promoting Jeff Wilson to the active roster, though we haven't seen the move happen yet. Juszczky should be in line for more touches as well, but Shanahan seems reluctant to give him a lot of touches for some reason. 

I think Mostert (is it ironic that he has never been the Most-Hurt among our RBs?) will always be #3 on the depth chart on gameday. If Wilson is active, Wilson will be #2, because Mostert is just too important on special teams to have a primary role on offense, in my opinion. And Wilson is the better runner (when he can hold onto the ball, that is). So maybe a 50-30-20 split, with Wilson coming second?

• Like 2

I know it was brought up on the pod. But this is a pretty damning situation for Solly. This was a great line to get going against, and he only got 12 snaps. I know Minkah is being shopped, I would deal Solly and a first for Minkah and a 3rd and 6th. Issue is we still might be a top 10 pick, but it would be nice to clear some of the salary from Thomas too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Really...ugh

I'm mildly disappointed, but it's not like Kaden Smith really stood out with a job on the line that wasn't difficult to win. I'd like to invest in a legitimate 2nd TE soon anyway. Would have loved to see what he could do, but ultimately I don't think he will be more than a 3rd string TE.