Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

23 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I know we're only two games into the season, but FiveThirtyEight predicts the 49ers to go 10-6 on the year with a 51% chance at making the playoffs and 23% chance at winning the division. YAY.

The downside of this prediction, they also predict the Seahawks to go 10-6 as well with a 55% chance at the playoffs and a 27% chance at winning the division. BOO.

My two cents: Yes, 10-6 is absolutely possible. Maybe even more if things break right for us. As for the Seahawks, I will be very surprised if they win more than 8 or 9 games. I'm not impressed at all by them and see them as a 7-9 team. They have a terrible team propped up by a franchise QB....that's it!

Here is the link to their complete predictions: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2019-nfl-predictions/?ex_cid=rrpromo

For anyone not familiar with FiveThirtyEight, they're fantastic and very smart people. I follow them for their political polling and ratings and their MLB season predictions.

I could see. The Staley thing is going to be huge. 

5 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

I predicted 11-5 with us 2-1 at the bye. Joe's loss hurts, but the good chance at 3-0 helps offset that a bit. I'm sticking with it.

I’m thinking we go 4-0 into week 6 at Rams. Ultimately, I’m thinking 10-6 right now, but I would not be surprised to the 49ers finish 11-5.

• Like 2