Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

Not really news, but I wasn't sure where else to post this since it's kinda miscellaneous.

Today the 49ers Youtube channel released Brick by Brick, an inside look at training camp, the coaches, and the players. I think they are going to be releasing several of these so keep a lookout for them in the future. It's not hard knocks but it's still a fantastic look into the organization and really is a must watch for all of us hardcore niner fans. Give it a spin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1MeUE-SaHo

15 minutes ago, Geek said:

Not really news, but I wasn't sure where else to post this since it's kinda miscellaneous.

Today the 49ers Youtube channel released Brick by Brick, an inside look at training camp, the coaches, and the players. I think they are going to be releasing several of these so keep a lookout for them in the future. It's not hard knocks but it's still a fantastic look into the organization and really is a must watch for all of us hardcore niner fans. Give it a spin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1MeUE-SaHo

I was just going to post this LOL. Definitely a much watch for the diehards. 

39 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Ah, shame about James.

Well, if he doesn't get claimed, it's a best-case scenario. He doesn't take up a spot on the 53 this year, and nobody can sign him throughout the year. Kinda ideal...so long as he isn't claimed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Well, if he doesn't get claimed, it's a best-case scenario. He doesn't take up a spot on the 53 this year, and nobody can sign him throughout the year. Kinda ideal...so long as he isn't claimed.

That makes sense, still a shame about his injury though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I wonder how soon he'll get a chance. Doesn't seem like someone you bring up to keep inactive (other than maybe this week).

Intriguing. That means 4 TE on the roster. I wonder if someone is moving into juice's role