Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

Minor Niner News Thread

Recommended Posts

Not really news, but I wasn't sure where else to post this since it's kinda miscellaneous.

Today the 49ers Youtube channel released Brick by Brick, an inside look at training camp, the coaches, and the players. I think they are going to be releasing several of these so keep a lookout for them in the future. It's not hard knocks but it's still a fantastic look into the organization and really is a must watch for all of us hardcore niner fans. Give it a spin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1MeUE-SaHo
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Geek said:

Not really news, but I wasn't sure where else to post this since it's kinda miscellaneous.

Today the 49ers Youtube channel released Brick by Brick, an inside look at training camp, the coaches, and the players. I think they are going to be releasing several of these so keep a lookout for them in the future. It's not hard knocks but it's still a fantastic look into the organization and really is a must watch for all of us hardcore niner fans. Give it a spin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1MeUE-SaHo
 

I was just going to post this LOL. Definitely a much watch for the diehards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That was a good watch. I can't wait!

 

 

Edited by StevenK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@StevenK

Due to the language in that gif, it probably needs to be removed/edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Ah, shame about James.

Well, if he doesn't get claimed, it's a best-case scenario. He doesn't take up a spot on the 53 this year, and nobody can sign him throughout the year. Kinda ideal...so long as he isn't claimed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Well, if he doesn't get claimed, it's a best-case scenario. He doesn't take up a spot on the 53 this year, and nobody can sign him throughout the year. Kinda ideal...so long as he isn't claimed.

That makes sense, still a shame about his injury though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how soon he'll get a chance. Doesn't seem like someone you bring up to keep inactive (other than maybe this week).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I wonder how soon he'll get a chance. Doesn't seem like someone you bring up to keep inactive (other than maybe this week).

 

 

Intriguing. That means 4 TE on the roster. I wonder if someone is moving into juice's role

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, y2lamanaki said:

I wonder how soon he'll get a chance. Doesn't seem like someone you bring up to keep inactive (other than maybe this week).

 

 

Maybe they've had him practicing at h-back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juice is out this week and Hikutini lined up at FB in some sets this preseason. He’ll probably get a few opportunities this week. Elijah Lee too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×