Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

Released Matt Dayes to make room for him. 

We... released... a RB?! What? I thought we were signing AAAAAAALLLLL the running backs... I don't understand.

1 minute ago, rudyZ said:

We... released... a RB?! What? I thought we were signing AAAAAAALLLLL the running backs... I don't understand.

We signed one yesterday or the day before, so we are all good (Austin Walter) 

Just now, rudyZ said:

Still, I thought Kyle was aiming at an all-53 RB roster.

You’ve heard of the Fridge, well we just signed the Beaver. He’s going to chew through the goal line like a Beaver through a Canadian Maple!

52 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

You’ve heard of the Fridge, well we just signed the Beaver. He’s going to chew through the goal line like a Beaver through a Canadian Maple!

But can he chew through the handle of a Scottish Hammer?

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Blocking TE right? 

Yep. It's been a prediction of mine for some time, but I think this is the year Celek Time has finally come to an end. Neither he nor Toilolo are anything special, but the latter is younger, was not a Trent Baalke pick, and - shockingly for this regime - has missed very little football time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Yep. It's been a prediction of mine for some time, but I think this is the year Celek Time has finally come to an end. Neither he nor Toilolo are anything special, but the latter is younger, was not a Trent Baalke pick, and - shockingly for this regime - has missed very little football time.

Shanny really likes his guys that he's familiar with from Atlanta.

11 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Not shocked at all that Moore didn't make the team, but definitely shocked he didn't make it out of May. 

Meh, I always thought he was signed just in case they didn't get Bosa. Not saying he would ever replace the caliber of player Bosa is, but I thought he was just another camp body to add to the position who has some experience. Honestly I'm more shocked they waived the UDFA Glenn to sign a blocking TE who will probably be cut. I thought Glenn had potential to make the 53. 

Edited by 757-NINER