Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

BOSA! He's already got my football enthusiasm at a high level. Did I mention I have that jersey?  :P

You did! Thrilled too that we have him, and am eager as most to see what he, Dee, and Buck are going to do in September. 

super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

I'm fine with keeping both of them on the roster. My biggest issue was taking beathard over Mullens when there was no evidence to support such a decision. If he wants to keep his handpicked guy on the roster, fine. That's pretty much whatever. That roster spot is valuable, but we have a lot of players + special teams type depth guys that can make the dead roster spot something we can work around. 

38 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, saw yesterday we were signing Holland and figured Harris was going to go to IR with his injury.

Yep - simple move to make when you have a draft pick who is not going to make the team, but you don't necessarily want to lose.

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Pettis and Hurd are dealing with injuries right now and we just need another body before the final cut down? 

I mean I guess but don't we have a couple of lower level players at WR that can get us through one game? We had like 11 WRs on the roster to start camp...